I. Name: Taidong County diesel vehicle exhaust smoke detection and oil product testing plan.
Second, the location: Taidong County jurisdiction, the organization of diesel vehicle exhaust smoke detection station and the designated location of the agency.
Third, work items and regulations:
(1) Excavation, inspection and banning control of diesel exhaust:
1. Execute the vehicle notification and inspection work for the visual inspection of diesel vehicles in use, and visually inspect the smoke with high pollution, at least 1000 vehicles (not less than 85 vehicles per month), and should investigate the traffic volume and Correlation of air pollutants, etc. This work should be confirmed by the time, place, car number, black smoke pollution degree and the filming of black smoke. The visual location should be popularized in the townships of the county, and indeed Master high-pollution diesel vehicles, conduct high-traffic road sections or cluster construction sites nearby, conduct visual inspection and smoke screening of contaminated diesel vehicles and record and deposit certificates, and notify the diesel vehicle exhaust gas detection stations with double registration notice. All noticed vehicles shall attach photos to the authorities for review and properly keep relevant records.
2, the implementation of roadside interception and site inspection and inspection automated detection system (no load rapid acceleration smoke test), at least 500 vehicles. (The roadside intercepts at least 350 vehicles) (no less than 40 vehicles per month (inclusive)).
3. Execute the smoke detection operation at the diesel engine exhaust gas detection station of the agency, and detect at least 800 vehicles (not less than 70 vehicles (inclusive) per month), and should build relevant information on diesel vehicle emissions within the jurisdiction as reinforcement. The basis for management.
4. The performance of the unqualified vehicle improvement completion rate must meet the following criteria: [(Improve the number of completed vehicles / the ratio of the total number of unqualified vehicles multiplied by 100%)] The ratio must be greater than 90%. (Improved completion of the vehicle includes: a. Detecting unqualified vehicles for re-qualification of the vehicle b. Detecting unqualified vehicles for scrapping c. Detecting unqualified vehicles without re-qualification and passing the EPA to complete the disposition. d. Detecting unqualified vehicles is checked for cancellation. , stop or deactivate.)
5. Maintaining the rate of diesel vehicles in the county reached 80% at the end of 101 (the number of diesel vehicles is the number of diesel vehicles in the jurisdiction)
6. Provide a test service for the night of Wednesday night (time: 18:00 to 20:00), at least 100 times; the number of people on the rotation should be at least 2, and all of them must have the "Diesel Vehicle Emission Smoke Meter" of the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan. Check the "training certificate".
(2) The use of oil sampling control for diesel vehicles and the strengthening of passenger and cargo operators in their respective jurisdictions
1. Drain oil samples (including gas stations and oil depots) in the roadside barriers, passenger and freight fields in the jurisdiction of the county or in the diesel engine exhaust gas detection station, and check the sulfur content in the oil. The number of samples to be tested shall be at least 200 pieces (not less than 15 times per month (including). (The sample of roadside parking shall not be less than 140 pieces)
2. Investigate and document the number of companies with more than 10 (including) large vans in the county (reviewed monthly, and sent to this office for reference before the 7th of the next month), and test the sulfur of the vehicle oil The content and performance must meet the following criteria: [The ratio of the number of oils tested to the total number of vehicles of the major passengers (mainly the owner) must be greater than 15% or 350 pieces] (no less than 15 vehicles per month (including ).
3. Cooperate with the implementation of illegal underground oil companies, gas station oil inspection, sampling and inspection and ban control operations (no less than 10 oil samples) and report the promotion results.
4. Coach or promote the passenger and cargo operators to sign oil supply with CNPC or Formosa Plastics Co., Ltd. to ensure that they use legal oil products.
5. The sampling operation shall be carried out in accordance with the “Standard Operation Procedure for Sampling of Vehicle Diesel Vehicles” as stipulated by the Environmental Protection Administration of the Executive Yuan. The inspection of the oil sample shall be entrusted to the Environmental Inspection and Measurement Agency approved by the Environmental Protection Administration of the Executive Yuan and the inspection report shall be prepared in accordance with the regulations. In addition, the oil sample extraction equipment must not be reused to avoid affecting the detection.
(3) The relevant laws and regulations and the promotion of related businesses:
1. Handling relevant lectures on diesel vehicle exhaust smoke detection and publicity, insurance inspection and inspection, promotion of parking stalls and old vehicles, or training seminars or publicity meetings at least 5 times and cooperation with relevant authorities.
2. Purchase at least 1,000 pieces of propaganda products and at least 2,000 copies of the relevant laws and regulations and related work instructions (500 copies of the manual, 1,500 copies of the brochure) for the purpose of handling relevant business. The content should be described in the plan and printed after the approval of the agency.
3. During the implementation of the project, the questionnaire survey was conducted on whether the public understands the diesel exhaust smoke detection and oil detection, and the number of valid questionnaires must be 500, and the content should be statistically analyzed, graphed and analyzed. Suggestions for follow-up implementation are proposed to assist the organization in drafting the management strategy; the design of the questionnaire should be submitted to the planning book, and the questionnaire must be investigated after examination by the agency.
4. Handling multimedia multimedia production planning on cable TV stations and radio stations to announce the matters that the planners need to understand and other related matters:
(1) Entrusting the cable TV marquee to broadcast 6 times, each time 3 lines, 1 line per line, should submit the planning instructions to the organ for review within 1 month after signing the contract, but the implementation of the requirements should be changed to an alternative plan. .
(2) In the first half of the year and the second half of the year, entrust two local radio stations to announce and announce each time, each time for 30 days, and six times a day. The plan should be submitted to the organ for review within one month after signing the contract. In response to the needs of the authorities, the implementation of alternatives.
(3) Plan and produce 2 short films for the promotion of free media and social networking sites within the jurisdiction of the county, and cooperate with the provision of propaganda copy. (The plan should be submitted to the agency for review 20 days beforehand)
(4) From time to time, please contact the free media promotion.
5. Cooperate with the authorities to handle low-carbon cities, promote energy conservation and reduce carbon emissions, and assist in handling
To manage related businesses to enhance the air quality and pollution reduction of Taitung County.
6. Cooperate with the agency to handle other publicity activities.
(4) Handling matters related to the squid car report case:
1. Handling the squid car report cases (including the acceptance, verification, notice inspection, replying to the informant, closing the case, etc.). In addition, the inspection rate for the notification of the squid car case must reach 95%. [Reporting the vaccination rate of the squid car case. The inspection rate has been notified. The number of inspection cases should be notified (excluding the number of cases not handled).
2. In order to reward the public for reporting the squid car, the founder and the accused person who reported the case did not meet the emission standards according to the regulations, and the person who notified the case was issued an award. (Approved by the agency after the award is signed)
(5) The quality management system operation of the laboratory of the diesel vehicle exhaust gas detection station (hereinafter referred to as the laboratory):
1. Maintain the accreditation of TAF certification, and handle related matters and pay the relevant fees such as the annual fee and supervision evaluation of the inspection station.
2. The equipment and testing equipment of the testing station shall comply with the requirements of the quality assurance product management (laboratory for the internal education and foreign teachers to be certified), and shall have a complete record and conduct at least 2 internal education trainings. The lecturer shall be employed externally. It is administered by scholars and experts, and the staff of the counseling laboratory can be implemented according to the regulations, and should be handled before the approval of the planning book.
3. Provide a large diesel truck, perform the quality control test of the smoke detection station (should be implemented according to the relevant regulations of the Environmental Protection Department of the Executive Yuan), conduct 15 repetitive tests, draw the quality control chart of the test results, and then execute monthly. Check the test at least once to control the quality of the station.
4. In order to ensure the quality of the laboratory, the correlation test should be carried out, compared with other county and city inspection stations, and the number of stations is at least 2 stations. And choose to do the on-site observation at least one time (the number of participants in the organization is at least 3), and the planning must be submitted 30 days before the event, and the approval of the agency.
(6) Operation and maintenance of diesel vehicle exhaust gas detection station: The organ may, depending on actual needs, specify the completion period and requirements of the following items:
1. Maintenance, maintenance, calibration, expansion and update of various equipments, machinery, components, calibration equipment, software and hardware, electrical equipment and other related facilities of the inspection station to maintain the inspection work inside or outside the station. If the testing equipment and equipment need to be sent for calibration or repair for a long time, the same applicable testing equipment should be provided according to the requirements of the agency.
2. Perform testing and calibration equipment (such as smoke meter, smoke calibration test piece, tachometer, sampling equipment, etc.) required for in-station and off-station inspection operations, computer detection software, peripheral equipment (such as cooling fan, wheel block) Blocks, vehicles fixed chains, etc.), personnel protection equipment (such as earmuffs, masks, etc.), station electrical equipment (such as air-conditioners, electric fans, water fountains, refrigerators) and telecommunications equipment if there are missing parts, insufficient or insufficient use It shall be responsible for purchasing, expanding, updating or repairing and maintaining the normal operation of the testing station.
3. Maintain and upgrade the software function of the computer detection and control system, and strengthen the design and update software in response to business needs. Two copies of the installation CD (including the authorization code) and the system operation manual should be sent to the organization. Carry out maintenance and repair of the test equipment, strengthen the software function of the test system, comply with the regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency, and the software change shall be approved by the agency.
4. Provide telephone, fax machine and rented photocopying machine in the diesel vehicle exhaust detection station; tea, magazines and books are provided in the rest area of the diesel vehicle driver to be tested (required daily or regularly). More than 30 检测 detection control screens (LEDs) are installed in the diesel vehicle exhaust detection station for consideration. And select the appropriate area to create a test flow chart (including a brief description).
5. In order to avoid disputes during the inspection process, four sets of surveillance cameras are installed around the plant, and the maintenance management agency diesel vehicle exhaust detection station has the existing vehicle synchronous digital video recording system, remote network monitoring system, digital image. The data should be backed up at least 2 weeks and kept for at least 6 months for future reference. If the digital image data is missing or unclear, the number of tests will not be counted.
6. Responsible for the preservation, storage and maintenance of the property of the inspection station, and entrust the security company to establish a security connection system and be responsible for the green and beautification work inside and outside the site.
7. Strengthen the promotion of the inspection system (including telephone, fax and network) of the diesel vehicle exhaust gas detection station, and strengthen the use of the appointment inspection system to enhance the appointment utilization rate.
8. At the end of the project, it shall be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the instruments, facilities and other property, and then cooperate with the agency to hand over the company with the plan for 102 years. If the instrument or facility is lost, short or damaged, it shall be liable for compensation.
(7) Coordination with the evaluation of the diesel vehicle exhaust smoke detection station of the Environmental Protection Department of the Executive Yuan:
1. Matters related to the evaluation and lack of improvement. The education and training for evaluation within 2 months from the date of signing shall be submitted to at least one of the experts and scholars to the inspection station, and the evaluation results shall not be lower than Grade B.
2. Analyze the evaluation results of the national diesel vehicle exhaust gas detection station in the past three years and the evaluation results of the county. Develop the promotion strategy and explain the infrastructure in the service proposal. (After signing the contract, within 30 days, the experts and scholars may be entrusted to complete the implementation plan, and sent to the authorities for review)
(8) The manufacturer shall submit the required report to the submitting authority for review according to the following provisions:
1. The manufacturer shall invite scholars who teach at the university to cooperate with the local characteristics of the county according to the service proposal, and the current status of the pollution source of the diesel vehicles in this county, emission maps, pollutant discharge, carbon emission control, work execution planning, innovative practices and Evaluate the implementation strategy of the project content planning work such as the infrastructure, and compile it into 5 working plan reports and 2 electronic file CDs, and submit them to the authorities for review within 30 days from the next day of the award date. At least one expert assisted in the review.
2. The manufacturer shall prepare the project status of the pollution source of the diesel vehicle in the county after the implementation of the plan, the emission map, the pollutant discharge, the carbon emission control analysis, the work result analysis, the pollutant reduction amount and the innovation practice results. The results report 1 type 5 and 2 electronic file CDs were sent to the authorities for review on December 15, 101. The agency may hire scholars and experts to assist in the review.
3. The manufacturer shall compile the implementation status, results analysis, conclusions and recommendations of each work item into interim and final reports according to the following deadlines (in the Chinese horizontal writing principle, and shall be bound into a book) , submitted to the authorities for review.
(1) Submit the first mid-term report (first draft) in 10th format before May 31, 101.
(2) Submit the second mid-term report (first draft) of 10 in the first ten days before August 31, 101.
(3) Submit a final report (first draft) of 10 copies before November 30, 101.
(4) The organ informs the manufacturer to submit the reply document and the revised draft of each period report within 10 days from the day after the reply of the review opinion and the amendment of each period report.
(5) The agency shall notify the final report of each period within 15 days from the day following the final date of the final report of each period: the first and second interim reports (final draft) 1 type 3, final report (final draft) 1 type 12 copies and its electronic 6 files on the archive.
1. Related work on carbon reduction issues:
(1) Expansion or update and analysis of carbon emission control data for diesel vehicle carbon sources.
(2) Cooperate with the authorities to implement and promote the related work of energy conservation and carbon reduction policies.
2. To assist in the processing of documents related to the planning of related business, form printing and document mailing:
(1) The mailing business of the official documents, such as official documents, notices, dispositions, reports, etc. of the assisting agency, if the documents related to the public or important documents should be mailed by double registered mail, the postage expenses required shall be borne by the manufacturer.
(2) Print the forms required for execution (such as inspection notices, vehicle condition checklists, inspection result forms, etc.) and envelopes for mailing documents.
3. When performing roadside block pumping, roadside interception or site inspection and inspection operations, manufacturers should prepare their own items, equipment and equipment (such as sampling equipment, sampling bottles, seals, labels, digital Camera or digital camera, propaganda, block flag, reflective vest, work warning facility, etc.).
4. When performing roadside block pumping, roadside interception or site inspection and inspection operations, such as merger operations, the manufacturer shall send at least 3 manpower attendance; in case of single operation, at least 2 manpower attendance shall be dispatched; There should be supervisors above the station manager (inclusive). When performing such operations, the manufacturer shall actively coordinate with the environmental police or the police of the county to assist in the work safety and work, and report the assistance to the police officers to the service agencies on a quarterly basis.
5. Manufacturers stationed in the inspection station to wear uniform clothing during business hours for identification, and employees should be prohibited from wearing sandals, slippers and prohibiting employees from smoking and eating betel nuts during work to enhance work discipline and overall image.
6. When the staff performs their work, or if they have questions, inquiries, and related business related to the project, they should not be shirked and polite, and should explain, reply, and handle related business.
7. The manufacturer shall be responsible for the training of the personnel and the relevant business personnel of the government, such as the "Air Pollutant Visual Inspection" and the "Diesel Vehicle Exhaust Smoke Instrument Inspection" Training Certificate and the TAF Certification Laboratory Certificate. The original, the person in charge and the original certificate of the quality supervisor are framed at the appropriate place in the office of the inspection station and properly kept.
8. Assist in the provision of new or updated related business inspections, audits, assessments, etc. on the website of the agency, and assist in the reporting of relevant regulatory information or statements.
9. Cooperate with the work review meeting or related meeting held by the participating agency or central unit.
10. If the organization wants to apply for the 102-year plan subsidy, the manufacturer shall, within the time limit prescribed by the agency, provide one draft of the plan for the application for the subsidy and one electronic file.
11. Assist in handling other related business related to this project.