1. Project name in Chinese: 109 Taitung County Diesel Vehicle Smoke Exhaust Testing and Oil Product Testing Project
2. Project number: 108400130691
3. Executive unit: Asia Pacific Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
4. Project host: Feng Qizhi
5. Implementation start time: January 1, 109
6. Execution end time: December 31, 109
7. Time for completion of the report: December 25, 109
8. Total pages of the report: 469 pages
9. The name of the report electronic file 108400130691
10. The format of the report electronic file: PDF
11. Chinese abstract keywords: diesel vehicle smoke detection, oil product detection
12. English abstract keywords: Diesel smoke inspection, inspection of oil
13. Chinese Abstract:
In order to solve the environmental pollution caused by mobile pollution sources, the inspection, banning and advocacy work is urgent. This year, the county environmental protection bureau continues to implement independent management and air quality clean area (air maintenance area) control operations to improve the county's air quality. The summary description of the related achievements of the various control work of this project is as follows:
The implementation period of this year's "Diesel Vehicle Smoke Exhaust Testing and Oil Product Testing Program" is from January 1, 109 to December 31, 109. As of December 15, 109, relevant control operations include inspection and testing operations, laboratory quality assurance and quality control operations, empty product clean area control operations, integrated inspection and promotion operations, and publicity operations. The important matters implemented this year and their results are explained as follows:
1. Laboratory quality assurance and quality control operations
(1) The new version of TAF ISO-17025-2017 certification was completed on March 12.
(2) Two internal audits were conducted on May 21 and May 27.
(3) Conduct laboratory correlation comparison on June 18-19.
(4) On June 29, the dynamometer roller axis calibration was carried out.
(5) Two internal audits were conducted on September 14 and September 21.
(6) On October 7th, the certification of the updated testing software for diesel vehicles will be completed.
(7) On October 12, the certification of the person in charge of the laboratory institution and the laboratory name change was completed.
(8) The laboratory management review meeting was completed on November 26.
2. Power meter testing work
According to statistics, during the execution of this plan from January 1, 109 to December 15, 109, 1,290 vehicles have been inspected by the power meter, of which 1,256 vehicles have been inspected (1,222 qualified vehicles, 34 unqualified vehicles (not qualified). The pass rate was 2.7%), and the horsepower ratio was insufficient. 34 vehicles were rejected for inspection (the rejection rate was 2.6%). The unqualified vehicles improved 31 times and the unqualified improvement rate was 91.2%.
3. Visual inspection of cigarettes
There are 248 visual notices, and 223 vehicles have been improved, with an improvement rate of 89.9%. There are still 73 notices; the number of improvements includes 203 vehicles that have passed inspections; 20 vehicles have been scrapped, cancelled, or stopped.
4. Roadside inspection operations
819 vehicles were inspected, of which 607 vehicles were inspected and 37 unqualified vehicles were inspected. The unqualified rate was 6.1%. 37 unqualified vehicles were improved, and the improvement rate was 100%.
5. Inspection services for stations and outlying islands
403 vehicles were inspected, of which 32 vehicles were inspected on outlying islands.
Six, unqualified improvement work
According to statistics, from November 1, 108, on October 31, 109, a total of 65 unqualified vehicles were tested and 64 vehicles were improved. The overall unqualified improvement rate was 98.5%.
7. Diesel vehicle management situation
According to the statistics of the information management system for irregular inspections of diesel vehicles by the Environmental Protection Agency, it is currently provided that the diesel vehicle system management rate from January to October 109 was 103.55%, ranking second in the country.
8. Oil product delivery for inspection
30 oil products were sampled and sent for inspection, and the inspection results were qualified.
9. Independent management of diesel vehicles
There are 600 self-management companies and 2,189 vehicles under management. The current number of vehicles inspected reaches 1,473, and the self-management inspection rate is 67.3%; a total of 1,470 self-management labels have been issued (new purchase label 81 There are 1,199 high-class marks and 190 qualified marks), the issuance rate is 67.2%, and the rate of obtaining the high-class marks and above is 87.1%.
X. Integrated inspection and inspection operations
(1) A maintenance factory was evaluated in early August, but it did not meet the qualifications of the certification maintenance factory.
(2) In June and October, the expert committee was invited to conduct the evaluation of the certification and maintenance factory.
(3) As of the end of December, the certified maintenance plant has inspected and repaired a total of 361 vehicles after maintenance by the certified maintenance plant (accounting for 27.9% of the total number of inspections 1,209), and the inspection pass rate is 100% (pollution improvement reduction PM2.5 is about 360 *13,314*10-6=4.79 metric tons), the rejection rate is 0.28%, and the re-notification rate is 0%. The average detected horsepower ratio increased from 51.7% in 107 to 55.4% in 109, and the average detected smoke level also decreased year by year from 0.84m-1 in 107 to 0.64m-1 in 109.
11. Air cargo clearance area control operations
(1) 726 vehicles were inspected, 4 vehicles were inspected by visual inspection, 343 vehicles were inspected by roadside (including 221 vehicles were stopped), and 379 vehicles were notified by vehicle identification. According to the analysis by period, there are 494 vehicles in Phases 1~3 (68.0%), and 232 vehicles in Phases 4 to 5 (32.0%); a total of 224 vehicles have been checked for compliance with the standard, with independent management 49 labels and 175 air quality clean zone labels were issued.
(2) Stationary vehicle identification and screening. 379 old large vehicles were sent to notify the inspection. So far, 143 vehicles have been re-inspected, with a re-inspection rate of 37.7%, and the test results are all qualified.
(3) Luye Gaotai personnel inspected 45 diesel coaches. There were 44 vehicles of Phase 4 or above, 97.8% of Phase 4 or above, 30 vehicles with self-management labels, and 66.7% of them.
(4) Luye Gaotai performed 23 days of vehicle identification operations during the Hot Air International Hot Air Balloon, with 39,598 vehicle identifications, and analysis of pollution characteristics such as vehicle flow, vehicle type, and period. It is estimated that the average daily traffic flow is about 1,700 or more; the number of diesel vehicles is 1,776, and the diesel vehicle traffic rate is 4.6%; according to the analysis of the vehicle type, 55.3% of the small passenger cars account for the most; analysis according to the proportion of 5 76.9% of trucks accounted for the most; large trucks with stage 4 and above accounted for only 33%, which will be controlled in the future.
(5) Before the end of the year, the Eastern Coast National Scenic Area will complete the establishment of special parking spaces for low-pollution vehicles at Xiaoyeliu, Sanxiantai and Baxiandong.
12. The South-back Reform and Addition of License Plate Recognition System
In response to the increase in the number of diesel vehicles after the opening of the southbound route, a fixed dual-lens vehicle license plate recognition system was completed at the end of September to help grasp the pollution characteristics of diesel vehicles entering the county from the southbound route. According to the analysis of vehicle identification data, a total of 11,103 diesel vehicles were identified, and the unique number of vehicles was 7,755. Data analysis showed that there were 7,119 (92%) foreign vehicles, and 1,561 (21.9%) vehicles in Kaohsiung were the most; The largest number of large trucks was 1,814 (23.4%); the number of vehicles in Phase 5 was 4,473 (57.7%). In addition, we analyzed that 2,063 vehicles in Phases 1-3 accounted for 26.6% of the total number of vehicles, of which 1,876 (90.9%) of large and small trucks were mainly used as the county’s future roadside joint inspection and vehicle identification screening of vehicles without inspection records Inform the inspected objects to prevent the entry of highly polluting vehicles from abroad.
13. Handling of subsidies for phase I, II and III large-scale diesel vehicle replacement and installation of smoke filter for phase III large-scale diesel vehicles (Period from January to December 109):
(1) 92 scrapped vehicles.
(2) Apply for a subsidy for the elimination of 8 vehicles
(3) Apply for subsidies for the replacement of 36 vehicles
(4) Application for adjustment and repair of 43 vehicles.
(5) Apply for a subsidy for the installation of air pollution control equipment.
14. Evaluation by the Environmental Protection Agency
(1) A total of 44 subsidy cases were handled (8 for pure obsolescence and 36 for obsolescence); 44 subsidy cases met the target number of processing days, and the achievement rate was 100%.
(2) A total of 44 pollution improvement subsidy cases were handled (43 cases of application for adjustment and repair assistance, 1 case of installation of pollution equipment); 0 cases that met the target number of days for handling; the achievement rate was 0%. (Not yet allocated)
(3) A total of 92 vehicles were replaced and replaced in the first to third phases of this year (56 for pure replacement and 36 for replacement); the achievement rate was 91.6%.
(4) The number of large vehicles in the first to third phases of the year has been repaired and improved by the maintenance yard. The number of vehicles is 151 (47 repairs approved by the Environmental Protection Agency, and 102 pollution improved through other general maintenance repairs), and air pollution is added 2 pieces of control equipment; 100% achievement rate.
(5) Promote and coach the 25th vehicle for diesel vehicles above Phase 4 to meet 30% or more, with an achievement rate of 64.4%.
15. Highlights of project effectiveness:
(1) From January to October 109, the diesel vehicle system management rate was 103.55%, ranking second in the country.
(2) Increased vehicle inspection rate in campuses of this county:
In 108 years, the inspection rate was 50%. In 109, all inspections were received as of October.
(3) Promote environmental protection fleets to sign and promote the use of low-pollution diesel vehicles:
Interviewed 39 large-scale fleets of more than 10 vehicles in the county need to be under management, 39 of them have been listed and signed the environmental protection fleet agreement, 8 of which have already met the conditions of environmental protection fleet (4 all use vehicles of more than 4 phases, 4 All of the old vehicles have been inspected and obtained the premium mark), and there are 25 vehicles that meet the 4th phase or more, reaching more than 30%. .
(1) The East Coast Scenic Area has designated parking spaces for low-pollution vehicles
(2) Adding the license plate recognition system for the South-back Reform
(3) Control of shuttle buses for autumn harvest activities in the Rift Valley Chishang
Since the implementation of this plan, 100.0% of the business results related to the implementation of diesel vehicle control have been completed, and some assessment items are about to reach the standard; in addition, this year the team invited a number of expert committees to assist in business guidance, especially in the promotion of maintenance plant certification, control actions and innovation As above. The team continued to strengthen inspections, control and publicity, increase the county's diesel vehicle acceptance rate, and reduce highly polluting vehicles to maintain the county's air quality.