The implementation results of the work of this plan are described as follows:
1. According to the analysis of satellite aerial photography and unmanned vehicle photography in June 2011, the main exposed lands of Wuxi and Zhuoshuixi are located in the first district, respectively 113.9 hectares and 143.3 hectares, which are respectively 9.6% and 9.6% less than the same period in 2010. 8%.
2. A total of 208 regular inspections of Wuxi and Zhuoshuixi exposed areas are carried out every month, combined with river dust surveillance and photography monitoring for 319 days, and 12 days of contingency inspections in conjunction with air quality deterioration, a total of 12 inspections. There were 52 censuses, and 4 joint inspections were carried out in cooperation with the Third River Bureau and the Fourth River Bureau of the Water Conservancy Administration of the Ministry of Economic Affairs to immediately grasp the current situation of river dust and the possible locations of dust.
3. For Wuxi and Zhuoshuixi rivers and towns along the rivers and towns seriously affected by dust, 12,096 kilometers of environmental cleaning and street washing work was carried out, which can reduce TSP by about 166.92 metric tons, PM10 by about 31.45 metric tons, and PM2.5 by about 7.34 metric tons. Cooperate with the implementation of the adverse response to empty products, and carry out the 85.2 kilometers of street washing operation for the corresponding measuring station, which is estimated to reduce TSP by 1.18 metric tons, PM10 by 0.22 metric tons, and PM2.5 by 0.05 metric tons.
4. In cooperation with the Environmental Protection Agency's Zhuoshui River dust warning, Sanxianjiao was sprayed 10 times on the bare land downstream of Xibin Bridge and Zida Bridge respectively, with a total construction area of 104.83 hectares.
5. Use agricultural materials to pave the bare land of rivers and rivers to suppress dust and dust. 430 tons of grape vine branches have been utilized to complete the bare land laying covering a total of 2.71 hectares, and a double-centered landscaping art space has been constructed at the current site in Dacheng and rural areas.
6. In order to enhance the cooperation and exchanges between Wuxi and Zhuoshuixi cross-bureau offices, two business contact meetings were held on November 18, 2010 and March 17, 2011, and all units were invited to discuss the 2010 and 111 During the year, various work carried out in Wuxi and Zhuoshuixi were exchanged, and the effectiveness of different control methods were shared. The number of participants was 16 each.
7. In order to make all units familiar with the river dust response operation process, a river dust response protection drill was conducted on October 22, 2010, with a total of 69 participants.
8. This plan purchases more than 300 copies of promotional materials to cooperate with the publicity and distribution of river dust protection. In order to enhance the correct implementation of protective measures by the people and schoolchildren in the county when river dust occurs, and improve the self-protection ability of schoolchildren, it is aimed at Wuxi and Zhuoshuixi nearby Institutions and schools in Hechuan townships organized 2 dust education publicity activities with a total of 118 people.
9. In order to improve public satisfaction and let local residents understand the improvement of bare river land, on November 26, 2011, combined with an environmental education course, the people in the Wuxi River Basin were invited to participate in the demonstration meeting of bare river land, with the assistance of the Third River Bureau Introduced dust improvement methods, with a total of 47 participants.