(1) Handling the management and counseling of the recycling industry
1. Has assisted and handled the confirmation and maintenance of the baseline data of the registered businesses that should be recycled, the guidance on operation status inspection and declaration, and the guidance on the establishment of pollution prevention and control measures. Unregistered operators), provide guidance according to the facility standards and prevention measures of each recycling project.
2. For waste motor vehicle recycling businesses (including subsidized institutions) within the jurisdiction, conduct on-site inspections and coaching operations.
3. In April 2011, he assisted "Huaqi Industrial Co., Ltd." to apply for extension, and assisted in completing the extension of the registration certificate in May.
4. In March 2011, he assisted "Gu Wei Environmental Protection Green Energy Technology (Stock) Company" to apply for recycling industry registration, and assisted in obtaining the registration certificate in April.
(2) Handling the inspection and management of responsible operators and dealers
1. For the on-site counseling and inspection of the recycling facilities that should be set up for dealers, a total of 264 cases have been completed.
2. A total of 70 audits have been conducted on the responsible business owners, and the audits have been completed by themselves or transferred to other counties and cities under their jurisdiction.
(3) Handling the performance appraisal of resource recovery
1. On April 23, 2011, the county's preliminary review plan research meeting was held to assist in formulating the preliminary review plan in the county, as well as setting the target recovery rate of townships and recovery performance evaluation, and in May 110 20 days before the report to the Environmental Protection Agency for future reference.
2. The survey of resource recovery facilities in fishing, commercial and recreational ports has completed the first quarter (January to March 110), the second quarter (April to June 110), The third quarter (July-September, 110) and the fourth quarter (October-December, 110) were surveyed.
3. The fishing, commercial and recreational port resource recycling stations have been set up before March 31, 2011, and exchange activities will be held every two Thursdays every month. In addition, the Jinxingfu Port area resource recycling station exchange activities will be used to handle two secondary waste container announcements. The guide activities were completed on May 4, 2011 and October 5, 2011. A total of 660 kg of plastic containers, 738 kg of glass containers, 209 kg of iron containers, 175 kg of aluminum containers, 411 kg of paper containers, and waste aluminum foil were recovered. Pack 480kg.
(4) Promote the transformation of the image of resource recycling
1. There are 30 self-employed persons under the jurisdiction of the county, all of whom complete the counseling and inspection work on a quarterly basis, and take the initiative to go to the places where the environment is dirty and cluttered by the accumulation of recyclables, and advise them to improve immediately. Pay attention to the sanitation of the environment after the resources are stacked.
2. Relevant units that want to promote resource recycling have been counseled to apply for subsidy programs. There are 13 applications for community and apartment buildings, and 2 applications for township offices. There are 5 applications from government agencies, schools and groups, and 10 applications from military units. The total number of applications for large specialty stores is 3.
3. Assisted the establishment of 1 "Golden Happiness Receipt Station" in the county, and tracked and maintained the operation of a total of 17 "Golden Happiness Receipt Stations" in the county and the formulation and handling of the exchange standards for exchange activities.
(5) Handle resource recycling publicity activities
1. Cooperate with the Environmental Protection Bureau to publicize the "Effect of Food Waste Recycling and Marine Waste Styrofoam Treatment", and produce A5 notebooks and "Paper Classification Guidelines" leaflet. This project has been printed on August 26, 110. , a total of 1,000 copies were sent to the Environmental Protection Agency.
2. A document was issued on August 20, 2011 to purchase daily necessities, mask holders, laundry bags, mask storage boxes and transparent plastic bags, and the purchase was completed on September 10, 110 and sent to the Environmental Protection Bureau for verification.
3. The pre-service education and training of cleaning team members is conducted through online videos to reduce the risk of contamination by crowds. From October 12th, promotional videos and questionnaires in various towns and villages have been provided for the cleaning team members to watch. The questionnaires were collected until November 5th. A total of 133 people participated.
4. On April 26, 2011, this project completed the exclusive interview and filming of the Executive Secretary of the Foundation Management Committee. Use Taiwu Spring to broadcast for 20 days from September 23 to October 12. Entrusted the LED electronic signboard to broadcast the propaganda copy, from October 8 to November 8, a total of 1 month. Commissioned TV advertising word card from November 1st to November 15th, a total of 15 days.
5. For the promotion of creative promotion methods, this plan will hold "Paper Cutlery Friendly Store Briefings" one after another. The briefing and video shooting were completed on October 19, 2011, and have been placed on the youtube platform for publicity.
6. The promotion of value-added activities that are not easy to recover and match has been implemented on September 30, 2011. 11 exchange and value-added activities have been completed, and 610 people have been promoted. The total value-added amount is 68,998 yuan.
7. This plan produces an online Q＆A publicity activity for the public to participate in the Q＆A. The activity period is from October 15, 2011 to November 15, 2011, with a total of 9,109 participants.
8. To produce characteristic general trash cans and resource recycling bins. The project was purchased on October 29, 2011, and the image transformation of 20 general trash bins and 20 resource recycling bins was completed on December 13, 110. .
(6) Resource recovery audit, inspection and control work
1. As of December 31, 110, the inventory of resources and materials transported and the certification of supervision (jian) pounds have been completed. The number of completed certifications is 20,565 waste electrical and electronic appliances, 440.94 metric tons of waste treasure bottles, and 722.74 metric tons of waste glass containers. , 5501.44 metric tons of waste paper, 127.78 metric tons of waste plastic products, 213.51 metric tons of scrap aluminum foil and carton packs, 3,679.85 metric tons of scrap iron, 256.89 metric tons of scrap iron containers, 66.94 metric tons of waste plastic containers, 74.70 metric tons of scrap aluminum, and 154.60 metric tons of scrap aluminum containers , 38.44 metric tons of waste lead-acid batteries, 3.48 metric tons of waste dry batteries, 174.95 metric tons of waste paper containers, 9.02 metric tons of waste packing rope, 2.07 metric tons of CD-ROMs and 238.54 metric tons of flat plastic.
2. As of December 31, 2011, assist in the certification of the recycling quantity of recycled resources within the subsidy jurisdiction. The certified quantities are 6,590 kg of waste fluorescent tubes, 257,210 kg of waste tires, 3,644 kg of waste light bulbs and pesticide waste containers (Plastic) 668 kg.
(7) Investigation and analysis on the effectiveness of recycling, clearing and transportation and improvement measures
1. This project has completed the implementation of two routes in the first and second half of the first and second half of the garbage entry classification inspection, sampling and physical and chemical analysis operations. The analysis results show that the garbage can be mixed with impurities. The average ratios of recoveries were 8.68% and 12.4%.
2. As of April 2011, the project has completed the inspection of 8 garbage removal routes. Since the outbreak of the new crown epidemic in May, the sampling operation has been suspended. In the follow-up, there is still a risk of infection due to the broken bag sampling, so the processing contract has been changed to online. Road awareness campaign.
1. This program has assisted the public to voluntarily return a total of 275 scrap motor vehicles (15 scrap cars and 260 scrap locomotives).
2. This plan has completed the guidance and inspection work of automobile and locomotive manufacturers on a quarterly basis, inspecting and coaching their waste tire recycling, waste lubricating oil recycling, waste vehicle recycling and their flow, understanding the land use situation of the consolidation industry, and guiding the industry to do a good job in resource recovery and recycling. Environmental management.
3. This project regularly updates information on resource recycling, and assists in drafting a total of 13 news materials.
4. This project has assisted in updating and maintaining the "Kinmen County Second-hand and Recycled Items Online Exchange Platform", and the website security certificate has been set up.