The focus of the implementation of this plan is to assist the Environmental Protection Agency to promote the inspection and control of water pollution sources within its jurisdiction and water quality monitoring, and to accurately grasp the current status of water pollution prevention and control of water pollution sources within the jurisdiction of Yilan County. The business unit of the company implements the operation and maintenance of water pollution prevention and control facilities, and achieves the goal of improving the water quality of the monitoring stations in the river basins in the jurisdiction. The summary of the implementation results of the project period from January 1, 2021 to December 20, 2021 in the final report is as follows:
1. Water pollution prevention and control license review, site survey and certification
During the project period, the number of execution permits for the project was 377 (1,043 cases), 83 on-site wastewater treatment facilities were surveyed, and 307 permits (documents) were issued, with a total issuance rate of 93.0%. The average number of days for permit review was 4.9 days, a decrease of 1.7 days from the same period in 109 (6.6 days). Assisted in the management, establishment, maintenance, and update of the relevant permit document database for water pollution prevention and control. A total of 968 documents related to the water pollution source system were established.
2. Regular application and review of business and sewage sewer
In January and April of 2021, there were a total of 306 applicants for regular inspection, with a declaration rate of 100%, and a plan completion review rate of 100%; in July and October of 2021, there were a total of 265 applicants for regular inspection, with a declaration rate of 100% , The review rate for the completion of the plan is 100%.
3. The number of assisted inspectors (including industrial zone inspection, sampling and sample delivery)
During the project period, a total of 691 water pollution source audits were carried out, of which 660 were “management businesses within the scope of the Water Pollution Law” (including industrial zone inspections, sampling, and sample delivery), of which 262 were industrial zone inventories. , Has reached 100% of the annual contract target value (350 times).
4. Assist in the automatic monitoring of water quality and quantity and the operation of video surveillance system
The percentage of monthly effective monitoring records of 11 business connection projects only one company did not reach 90% in October 2021, and has been reported for legal punishment, and the remaining businesses that should be connected have reached more than 90% each month; quarterly effective monitoring records should be implemented Percentage comparison and analysis of 5 businesses, SS and COD projects averaged over 80% per quarter. Relative Error Test and Check (RATA), 5 business SS parts, the average difference is within ±6mg/L and meets the standard; COD part, except for the Lize Wastewater Treatment Plant in the first quarter (March) testing agency testing average is 40.02mg /L, the RATA value is 45.24% and the average value of the testing agency in the fourth quarter (October) is 39.21mg/L, and the RATA value is 48.33% greater than the standard 40%. The rest of the business quarters are in compliance with the relative error test and review (RATA). Relative accuracy standard.
5. Function evaluation of water pollution source wastewater treatment equipment, sampling of unit facilities and guidance on proper operation of facilities
Completed the preliminary evaluation, unit facility sampling, re-evaluation, negotiation, and submission of results reports for the function evaluation of 5 water pollution source wastewater treatment equipment; in addition, completed the proper operation and guidance of 5 wastewater treatment facilities; the 104-109-year functional evaluation should be followed up and re-examined There are a total of 4 subjects, and the track review progress is 100%.
6. The implementation of environmental engineering technicians performed 4 water pollution visa business checks, and 1 case was transferred to the third level for missing points.
7. Completed the regular water quality monitoring and sampling of the river, a total of 21 stations and 50 points, a water volume survey of 1 station and 2 points, a total of 22 stations and 52 points. The water quality sampling of five major lakes including Longtan Lake, Dahu Lake, Shuanglianpi Lake, Meihua Lake and Cuifeng Lake was performed 15 times.
8. Seven animal husbandry companies in the basin of key monitoring stations have been counseled to apply for the application of biogas residue and biogas slurry as fertilizer for farmland. 16 key monitoring stations are animal husbandry, and 16 companies have been checked and counseled 45 times in 110 years, and the check progress is 100%.
9. Assist in the collection of water pollution prevention and control fees
(1) In the first phase of 2021 (the collection period is July-December 2020), a total of 207 applicants should be declared by the end of January 2021, and a total of 207 declarations were completed within the declaration period. The declaration rate and collection rate were 100%.
(2) In the second phase of 2021 (collection period from January to June of 2021), a total of 194 applicants should be declared at the end of October 2021 and a total of 194 declarations were completed during the declaration period. The declaration rate and collection rate were 100%.
(3) During the planning period and completed the on-site inspection and comparison of 35 water pollution prevention and control fee collection objects.
10. Completion of the schematic drawing of the flow of air, water, waste, and toxic pollution with the permission of the 10 factories.