The plan implements three major work items: source reduction, resource reuse, and waste bag breakage inspection. It is expected to manage and provide incentives through activities to let the public understand the importance of source reduction and resource reuse. Finally, through bag breakage inspection, the public will be urged Implement waste classification work,thereby reducing the volume of waste removal and improving the effectiveness of resource recycling. Statistics in this report as of November 30, 110, the cumulative implementation rate is 100%, and the summary of the implementation results is as follows:
1. Promote the reduction of the source of one-time use products
(1) Promote the reduction work of the catering industry in the jurisdiction 1. Coach the use of the catering industry in the jurisdiction Re-cleanable lunch boxes are provided for meetings and training orders: After counseling, there are 30 companies willing to cooperate in providing delivery tin box lunches. There are 53 delivery times of environmentally friendly tin box lunches, with a total number of 3,280, which reduces 78.72 kg of disposable product waste. quantity.
2. Reusable tableware for catering: There are a total of 37 catering companies, and 6 companies said they continue to use disposable disposable tableware due to the epidemic, and the remaining 31 companies have already used reusable tableware.
3. I apply to your own, offer good prize draw event: a total of 53 convenience stores counseling, buffet the industry to participate in this event, during the event in response to environmental protection vessel owned a total of 2,986 people packed the consumer visits, the proportion of container owned 542%.A total of 71.66 kg of disposable product waste was reduced.
(2) Promote the work of environmental protection business circles (or night markets):
1. Purchase 300 sets of environmentally friendly tableware, which will be transferred by the management unit to the domestic vendors for use, and a total of 15 vendors will be subsidized.
2. In order to facilitate the people who bring their own environmentally friendly tableware to clean, set up an environmentally friendly tableware washing area at the main entrance and exit of the night market and next to the public toilet.
3. In order to enhance people’s willingness to bring their own environmentally friendly tableware to visit the night market, this project takes "I reduce plastic, I am proud to bring my own good health" as the theme of the event, combined with 35 vendors at the Zhongshan Night Market in Okayama every Monday, August to October. five or six offers environmentally friendly
self-containers,bags consumer discount offer, a total of 839 people in response to this event, a total reduction of about 10.9 kilograms of garbage products.
(3) Dealing with the "Bag you to spend, reduce plastic and enjoy good health activities:" combined with 10 retail outlets such as Carrefour and RT-Mart, and the Free Evening Market will be processed every Saturday from July to September 110, with an average exchange rate of 51.6%, a total of Reduced the use of 5,705 plastic bags. Due to the impact of the epidemic this year, the average exchange rate was 19.1% lower than the 70.7% in 109.
2. Re-use of promotional resources
(1) Dealing with re-use activities without supplies: combined with 3 schools and Le Taobao environmental protection city, a total of 4 events were handled, a total of 4,354 second-hand items were raised, 2,527 pieces were exchanged (transactions), and the average exchange rate was 58.0 %. (2) Continue to maintain the second-hand treasure hunt map of Kaohsiung City: build 200 second-hand recycling channel information and 64 plastic reduction stores, totaling 264, with 24,390 viewers, an increase of 14,147 compared to 10,243 in 109 .
(3) Kaohsiung Toy Hospital:
1. Handle 7 toy inspections and repairs, accepting 73 toy inspections, with an average of 10 toys for each inspection, and the completion rate of on-site inspections is 70.9%.
2. To handle seed teacher training courses: 3 sessions were organized in conjunction with the National Museum of Science and Technology, with a total of 34 participants.
3. Compulsory garbage sorting and broken bag inspection
(1) Cooperating with the cleaning team to implement fixed-point garbage discharge classification inspection guidance: the inspection of 110 community buildings, 5 schools and 6 agencies has been completed, a total of 121 unit inspection and guidance work, 81 cases in line with regulations , Accounting for 66.9% of the total number of audits; a total of 40 cases that did not meet the requirements, accounting for 33.1% of the total number of audits, analyzed the proportion of unclassified materials, and paper containers (including paper lunch boxes, paper cups, soup bowls, etc.) accounted for the highest 33%. Food waste accounted for 14.9%, which also shows that most people and students still believe that paper containers full of oil stains cannot be recycled.
(2) Inspection of broken bags along the cleaning teams of various districts: 37 administrative district teams were carried out, 300 routes, 900 stop points were checked, and 4,500 bags of garbage bags were spot-checked, and 1,220 bags were found to be unclassified. The average violation rate was 27.1%. During the bag inspection, it was found that most people were more serious about the unclassified situation of disposable tableware for one-time use, but after on-site counseling, the people could improve immediately. It also showed that although the people have environmental awareness and recycling habits, the recycling knowledge is only on the edge of passing. , Cognition and behavior are obviously inconsistent.
4. Administrative coordination matters
(1) Assist the Environmental Protection Agency to handle the October Mobile Phone Recycling Month event, recycle 284 mobile phones,and cooperate with the Environmental Protection Agency to submit relevant information 3 types and assist the Environmental Protection Agency to handle November 22(Monday) Okayama Zhongshan Night market environmental protection night market evaluation work; in addition, we will participate in 4 video conferences related to waste reduction and recycling.
(2) Manpower and machinery support for the implementation of the plan: The project will submit the list of planners and machinery and equipment on April 1, 110, and was approved by the Environmental Protection Bureau on April 9, 110 from the Gaoshi Environmental Bureau Health Zi No. 1103293800 Letter No. 1103293800 After agreeing to check, complete the personnel station and equipments in place; in order to meet the needs of the various tasks in the plan, this plan will prepare one RBV-1083 inspection vehicle.