110 Nantou County Water Pollution Source Inspection, Control and Animal Husbandry Recycling Guidance Project
Project name: 110 Nantou County Water Pollution Source Inspection, Control and Animal Husbandry Recycling Guidance Project
Plan implementation period: From February 22, 2011 to November 30, 2011
Project Execution Unit: Nengshuo Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd.
Plan execution amount: NT$8,510,000
Program results summary
1. In-depth inspection of water pollution sources:
(1) Hierarchical control and in-depth inspection of water pollution enterprises: the number of contracts is 150. During the implementation period of the plan, 176 effective inspections have been completed, with a completion rate of 100.0%. In response to the hierarchical control guidance, it has not been improved many times and has been reported to the Environmental Protection Bureau to undertake the strengthening of audit and control work. Please refer to Section 4-1 of this report for details.
(2) Water sample inspection work: A total of 75 samples and analyzes have been carried out in this plan, including 32 samples from animal husbandry and 43 from other enterprises, and the implementation completion rate is 100.0%.
2. Carry out checks in accordance with the 110th annual industrial zone water pollution prevention and control management plan: related to businesses that have violated regulations, businesses that have not declared for regular inspections or with incomplete declaration materials, and those whose emissions from managed businesses exceed the approved amount in the first half of the plan All have been checked and confirmed, and relevant improvement measures have been provided. Please refer to Section 4-2 of this report for details.
3. Examination and filing of water pollution prevention and control permits: As of October, there were 213 applications for various permits for water pollution sources, 93 of which were approved, 38 approved for trial operation or construction, and 81 In the process of making corrections, 1 was rejected. Please refer to Section 4-3 of this report for details.
4. Counseling operators to write the basic information change and simple extension cases of water pollution prevention and control related permits (documents) and their filing work: During the implementation of the plan, assist 9 operators to complete the basic information change and 1 simple extension case application for permission. Please refer to Section 4-5 of this report for details.
5. Nantou County promotes the integrated trial plan of environmental protection permits. At present, the list of 6 trial candidates for this year has been confirmed, and a single window has been established to collect relevant joint review materials to intercept and assist in uploading relevant documents. It was completed on September 29, 2010 Organized 2 briefing sessions, and assisted the industry in completing the flow chart (three-state diagram) of the integration of air, water, and waste.
6. Execute the functional evaluation of waste (sewage) water treatment facilities of public institutions: a total of 7 inspections of abnormal risk objects and 4 evaluations of functions of waste (sewage) water treatment facilities of public institutions, and 7 inspections of abnormal risk objects The inspection and diagnosis work has been completed in October, and the function evaluation part of the other 4 sessions, Shengyun Sandstone and Fuying Building Materials have completed the re-evaluation by experts and scholars on October 20, 2011, and Nantou Winery and Jufa have been scheduled for 2011 On November 5, experts and scholars will re-evaluate the homework. The relevant handling methods are detailed in Sections 4-6.
7. To ensure the stable operation of the automatic monitoring of water quality and quantity and the stable operation of the camera and video monitoring facility system: this plan will be monitored at 8:30 every day. During the implementation of the plan, there will be abnormal website display and website data not updated immediately. Immediately call the contractor of the Environmental Protection Bureau and the person in charge of each factory. After confirmation, they have all been repaired or improved.
8. Assistance in the collection of water pollution prevention and control fees: the implementation of this plan assists in confirming the list of companies that need to pay water pollution fees. After confirmation, the number of enterprises that need to pay water pollution fees is confirmed. In the first half of 2011, due to the suspension of collection and settlement by some operators, they must declare water pollution The number of fee households dropped to 192. As of the end of January 2011, there were still 39 enterprises that had not declared or paid fees. The declaration will be completed before the end of the month, and statistics will be made in November; for the 15 companies on the list of doubtful water pollution fee declarations delivered by the Environmental Protection Agency, and the self-check list of 7 companies handed over by the Environmental Protection Bureau, a total of 22 companies will handle the water pollution fee inspection operation, and will be completed by the end of August Complete the inspection before and submit a letter to the Environmental Protection Agency as a reference for recovery or refund. Please refer to Section 4-8 of this report for details.
9. Promote the policy of using livestock manure and biogas residue as agricultural land fertilizer and strengthen the inspection and control of livestock farms: This project has selected four applicants for counseling. Sampling of farmland soil, and at the end of September, we assisted in writing a plan for the use of biogas residue and biogas slurry for agricultural land fertilizer and submitted it to the Department of Agriculture for review. In addition, we targeted 14 businesses that had obtained biogas slurry and biogas slurry approval and were eligible for irrigation with released water The 13 operators have conducted quarterly on-site inspection operations, and have completed the first, second, and third quarter inspection operations so far, as shown in Sections 4-9.
10. Handling water pollution source publicity briefings: According to the contract, this plan is expected to hold four publicity briefings on water pollution prevention and control laws, which have been held on August 23, 2010, October 18, 2010, and October 110. On October 21st and October 25th, 2011, 4 publicity briefing sessions will be held. After the planning meeting, the written materials of the publicity briefing session were sent to manufacturers who did not attend by using the delivery certificate, so that the publicity rate of the publicity briefing session reached 100%.
11. Promote the monitoring and patrol system of river volunteers: This year, the Nantou County Water Environment Patrol Team has a total of 12 teams with 375 members. A total of 86 sessions of stream cleaning activities (with a total of 1,110 participants); 7 sessions of publicity activities, achievement reviews and environmental education activities, and a total of 24 sessions of water quality monitoring activities.
12. Carry out tracking and evaluation of the effect of Puli town's inter-gravel contact purification water quality improvement facilities: During the implementation period of this plan, a total of 4 operations and maintenance were carried out at the Yuying Bridge Demonstration Site, among which the sedimentation of floating objects at the intake of the diversion channel and inter-gravel purification The silt in the area was cleared 4 times, the sludge removal plan for upstream facilities was submitted, and the surrounding environment was cleaned and weeded 2 times.
13. Handling the inspection operation of the "110-year Domestic Sewage Pollution Reduction Project Plan" of the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan: during the plan period, the quarterly inspection of 6 public sewage sewer systems in the county, and the sewage of 11 community sewage sewer systems have been completed The treatment facilities were entrusted with the promotion and inspection of the finalized contract, and cooperated with the agency to participate in 4 activities to set up booths and 3 publicity and explanation sessions to publicize the reduction of domestic sewage.
14. Assisting and cooperating with the authorities in dealing with emergency response to water pollution incidents: During the implementation of this plan, on April 27, 2011, in the storage room of the Nantou County Stadium, the classification, sorting and management of emergency response materials in Nantou County were carried out. And on March 12, 2010, the work coordination meeting of various units of the Nantou County Disaster Prevention and Rescue Exercise was held; and on April 9, 2010, April 12, and April 13, 2010, they participated in two rehearsals And 1 session of 110 Nantou County Disaster Prevention and Rescue Exercise Water Rescue and Serious Injury Drill, and participated in the 2010 Central District Water Pollution Incident Emergency Response Drill on September 17, 2010.
15. Handle other businesses related to water pollution management: During the implementation period of this plan, assist in submitting the vision of river pollution control (including watershed management), list of key measuring stations and assessment assignments, and assist in writing and revising on April 16, 2010 And submitted the 2010 "River Pollution Remediation (Including Watershed Management) Plan" key station pollution reduction plan, and assisted in submitting the 110-year assessment results report on November 5, 2010.