There are three major river basins in Hsinchu County (Touqian River Basin, Fengshan River Basin and Xinfeng River Basin), which start from the central mountain range and run westward through the hinterland of the jurisdiction, collecting domestic sewage, industrial wastewater and animal husbandry wastewater on the way , to the downstream alluvial plain and then to the sea. In recent years, due to the rapid development of county government and industry and commerce, the environmental load caused by human activities has intensified, which has also led to a sharp increase in river pollution incidents.
In order to understand the changes in water quality in the river basins of Hsinchu County and improve the discharge of river water pollution, the Environmental Protection Bureau of the Hsinchu County Government publicly selected technical consultants to handle the "110-year Hsinchu County Water Pollution Source Inspection and Water Sewage Fee Collection Review Plan and Animal Husbandry Wastewater Ammonia Nitrogen Recovery" The Promotion Plan and Water Pollution Prevention and Control Permit Examination Plan", in addition to continuing the previous control operations related to water pollution prevention and control, and through the management of special inspections, expert on-site counseling mechanisms, and facility function evaluations, etc., strengthen the control of public institutions. Encourage the industry to face up to the problem of waste water disposal in the factory, and prevent the occurrence of fluke mentality and illegal discharge. A summary of the implementation progress of the current operations (statistical period from January 1, 2011 to November 30, 2011) is as follows:
1. Current status of river water quality - Statistics on changes in river pollution indicators (RPI) from January to September 2010
1. Touqian River Basin: The average river pollution index (RPI) from January to October in 2011 was 1.1, the same as in 2010; the proportion of RPI that was not slightly polluted was 95.8%, and the achievement rate of the four water quality items of water classification was 90.3% , the achievement rate of the six heavy metals in the water body is 100%.
2. Fengshan River Basin: The average river pollution index (RPI) from January to October in 2011 was 2.0, the same as in 2010; the proportion of RPI not slightly polluted was 72.0%, and the achievement rate of the four water quality items of water classification was 24.0% , the achievement rate of the six heavy metals in the water body is 100%.
3. Xinfeng River Basin: The average river pollution index (RPI) from January to October in 2010 was 4.0, the same as in 2010; the proportion of RPI that was not slightly polluted was 18.3%, and the achievement rate of the four water quality items of water classification was 6.7% , the achievement rate of the six heavy metals in the water body was 50.0%.
2. Scheduled inspection and control of water pollution sources
1. Execute 36 inspections of Hsinchu Industrial Zone, 44 inspections of Qielong River Basin, 26 inspections of Tauqian River Basin, 41 domestic sewage reduction projects, 50 complaints from the public, and special management projects There were 10 project testing projects and RATA auditing projects, totaling 207 times; a total of 124 water quality tests were carried out.
2. Performed 334 general inspections, including general on-site inspections, including 145 general undertakings (accounting for 43.4%), 113 construction sites (accounting for 33.8%), and 76 public and community sewers (accounting for 22.8%) etc.; a total of 27 water quality inspections were carried out, 7 of which exceeded the standard; in addition, common on-site inspection deficiencies in public institutions include inaccurate water and electricity meter records (accounting for 8.4%), and unclear labels on tanks or pipelines (accounting for 6.6%) , The on-site personnel are not familiar with the situation (6.0%), the sludge storage area is dirty and insufficiently sheltered (5.4%), the special discharge port notice board is unclear or the location is not obvious (5.1%), the site and the permit information Inconsistent (accounting for 2.7%), etc.
3. 201 animal husbandry inspections have been carried out, 57 water quality inspections, 13 unqualified (22.8% unqualified); in addition, common deficiencies in on-site inspections include unrepaired red clay plastic skin damage or insufficient aeration, Issues such as unclear or inconspicuous location of the special discharge port notice board, lack of water leakage, and records of water and electricity meter reading.
4. Experts and scholars were hired to assist in the completion of 10 license sites, and a total of 10 license sites were found to be inconsistent with the license published documents. All of them have issued documents requiring public institutions to submit license changes. The main deficiencies include the flow direction of pipeline wastewater, unlabeled tanks and chemicals, operating parameters and equipment, etc.; all 10 public institutions submitted permission change documents before November 30, 2011, and are currently undergoing review.
3. Key control of watersheds at key stations
There are a total of 244 enterprises listed and managed in the Xinfeng River Basin, including 81 general enterprises, 59 animal husbandry enterprises, 79 construction sites, and 25 community sewers, etc., with a total approved discharge volume of 85,574.8CMD; among them, the Hsinchu Industrial Park Service Center The approved release water volume is as high as 49,175CMD, which is the main source of water injection into Xinfeng River (a tributary of Qialong River), accounting for 57.5% of the total water volume of the entire Xinfeng River Basin. In addition, according to the content of the 110-year key station reduction plan, the water quality improvement of the Yamazaki Bridge station has been used as the basis for scoring.
1. As of the end of November 2011, a total of 11 daily and nighttime sampling operations were carried out at the discharge outlet and rainwater outlet of the Hsinchu Industrial Zone. The average concentration of BOD at the discharge outlet was 9.5mg/L, and the average NH3-N concentration was 11.3mg/L; As a result of sampling and analysis, the pH value of RD03 exceeded the standard in March, and the rest of the water met the discharge water standard.
2. Held 1 briefing on the self-reduction of ammonia nitrogen emissions, and conducted 2 sessions of on-site counseling by experts and scholars on ammonia nitrogen emission reduction, in order to increase the willingness of business units to take the initiative to improve.
3. Held 1 briefing session on self-reduction of heavy metal emissions, and 2 sessions of on-site counseling by experts and scholars on heavy metal emission reduction, in order to increase the willingness of business units to take the initiative to improve.
4. Eight inspections and sampling operations have been carried out for the listed management enterprises around the key station (Shanqiqiao station) (the sewage plant in the Hsinchu Industrial Zone and the land rezoning community in the Zhujiu self-run rural community), among which the Zhujiu community The ammonia nitrogen test result is too high, and the follow-up will continue to provide guidance, improvement and follow-up.
5. A total of 12 inspections and sampling operations have been carried out for the copper-containing pipework in the Qielongxi River Basin, and the test results are all in line with the discharge water standards.
4. Handle functional evaluation of industrial waste (sewage) water treatment equipment
1. For the "Hsinchu Industrial Zone Sewage Plant" and "Wei Chuan Industrial Co., Ltd. Hsinchu Plant" as the targets of this year's implementation, the actual detection efficiency of the "Hsinchu Industrial Zone Sewage Plant" was obtained through sampling analysis and on-site inspection results by the expert committee It is lower than the approval efficiency of the license, and the content of the license document is partially wrongly planted; the project has changed and improved the content of the license according to the recommendations of the expert committee before November 30, 2011. It is currently undergoing review and will continue to track the results of on-site improvement.
2. Although the actual detection efficiency of "Wei Chuan Industrial Co., Ltd. Hsinchu Factory" is higher than the approval efficiency of the permit, the actual situation on the site is often different from the content of the permit; the business has been processed before November 30, 2011 according to the recommendations of the expert committee The change and improvement of the license content is currently undergoing review, and the on-site improvement results will be continuously tracked in the future.
5. Water quality automatic monitoring (visual) and connection transmission system check
1. Conduct daily automatic continuous monitoring facility connection system checks (10), and the effective number ratio of the check results is over 90%.
2. Two RATA function tests have been completed, including the Zhubei City Water Resource Recycling Center and the Zhudong Town Water Resource Recycling Center, and the inspection results meet the specifications.
6. Management, inspection and collection of water pollution prevention and control fees, etc.
1. The 11,001 phases of water pollution fee declaration and reminder payment have been completed. The number of households that should declare is 353, and the number of households that have completed the declaration is 353. The declaration completion rate is 100%. The total collection of water pollution fees is 6,513,543 yuan; For the periodical water pollution fee declaration and reminder payment, the number of households that should declare is 349, and the number of households that have completed the declaration is 324. The declaration completion rate is 92.8%. The total water pollution fee collected is 8,308,849 yuan.
2. Completed the on-site inspection of the abnormal list of 25 EPA's water pollution fee checks.
7. Management business related to water pollution prevention and control licensing
1. Statistical permit review cases were analyzed according to their application categories. A total of 212 cases were accepted for review, including 66 water pollution prevention and control measures plans, 49 permit documents for discharge of ground water, 16 permit documents for storage and 81 permit documents for simple discharge , as of the end of November 2011, 88 cases have been reviewed, 12 cases have been approved for test run, 12 cases have been corrected within a time limit, and 12 cases are still under review.
2. A total of 104 applications for construction site runoff wastewater reduction plans have been accepted (102 new applications and 2 changes), 100 applications have been reviewed (including 109 applications), 1 application has been notified and 3 applications are under review ; In addition, through on-site inspection and air pollution data comparison to confirm the list of construction sites where the water pollution control system has been completed, a total of 272 construction runoff wastewater management plans have been released from management.
8. Livestock manure, biogas slurry and residue and related promotion matters
1. Completed the writing of 11 biogas residue and biogas slurry farmland fertilizer use plans, and issued documents on June 10, 2010 and September 6, 2010 for approval by the Environmental Protection Bureau; this year, 11 animal husbandry manure resources were assisted The total approved irrigation area is 1.7913 hectares, and the total irrigation volume is 18,710.8 metric tons per year (equivalent to 240 packs of Taifei No. 5).
2. Hold a briefing on the reuse of livestock manure, biogas slurry and residue for farmers and livestock farmers, and investigate the willingness of both parties to cooperate as the basis for subsequent matchmaking operations.
9. Operation of Water Environment Patrol Team
1. On April 7, 2011, a water environment patrol team recruitment meeting was held, and two new teams, the Beilun Water Environment Patrol Team and the Kansai Patrol Team were added; in addition, this year also assisted teams that were not in operation or poorly operated Check out.
2. The survey and equipment distribution operations have been carried out for the material needs of each team, and the insurance work for patrol team members (215 people) has been completed; on April 7, 2011, a water quality sampling and testing education and training meeting was held.
10. Handle river rubbish removal operations
1. Carried out 50 times of river rubbish removal operations (using a total of 358 person-times), and removed a total of 2,460.9 kg of general garbage, 26.9 kg of plastic bottles, 14.0 kg of iron and aluminum cans, and 277.0 kg of glass bottles, of which general garbage accounted for the highest proportion. Up to 88.3%, mostly composed of domestic garbage and dead wood branches.
2. According to the layout plan of river rubbish removal operations, conduct 8 rounds per month (1 to 2 people each time) to conduct water environment inspection operations, and assist in the investigation of the environmental investigation and waste distribution of the Xinfeng River Basin and record them in detail, so as to Provide a reference basis for the implementation of monthly water body garbage interception operations. As of November 30, 2010, a total of 215 patrol inspections were performed.