The implementation period of the final report of this plan is from January to December 2011. The content of the implementation results of the plan is summarized as follows:
1. The results of water quality analysis data show that:
(1) At present, the water quality of the rivers in Taichung City (17 stations) has been generally stable over the years, and is affected by geological factors (manganese is the main element in the earth's crust, and when the pH of the water quality is medium and alkaline, most of the water is insoluble oxidation The high content in natural water bodies makes the heavy metal manganese (Mn) an item that frequently exceeds the standard. Some targeted stations, such as Dadu River and Da'an River, are located in the reaches of the river mouth and are affected by the ebb and flow of seawater, so the conductivity is high. In some cases, there were 1,008 tests carried out from January to December, of which 789 were in compliance with the Class C water standards. The highest compliance rate was 90.5% in July, and the compliance rates in other months were between 70.2~83.3%, and the total coincidence rate is 78.3%. Compared with last year (109), the overall water quality of rivers in Taichung City this year has deteriorated. We should continue to pay attention to the water quality of rivers.
(2) To monitor the drainage of 10 areas in the city, except for the southern stream which is "not (slightly) polluted"; the drainage of Hanxi, Lvchuan, Liminggou branch line and Chaoyang Stream are "slightly polluted", the rest are "moderately polluted" Compared with the previous (109) year, the water pollution level of the "pollution" has deteriorated from "not (slightly) polluted" to "lightly polluted", while the Liminggou branch line and Chaoyang Stream have increased from "moderately polluted" To "light pollution", the rest maintain the same level as the previous (109) year.
(3) The regional drainage of Taichung port area of sea line rivers and regional drainage (18 stations) is between "not (slightly) polluted" to "severely polluted", and Dingdianzhen drainage has been upgraded from "lightly polluted" to "slightly polluted" Not (slightly) polluted", and the Renmin middle row deteriorated from "moderately polluted" to "severely polluted", and the rest maintained the same level as the previous (109) year.
2. As for the flow of rivers, the flow of the Han River varies from upstream to downstream; the flow of Raft Creek increases from the upstream to the middle and then decreases to the downstream; the flow of other rivers does not change much. In the dry season in the urban area, the flow of Mayuantou Stream is the largest; in the dry season of the sea line area, the drainage of Longjing has the largest flow. Dajia Stream, Dadu Stream, and Da'an Stream are for reference only because of their different river channels.
3. The estimation of pollution amount between river sections shows that the contribution of different pollution collection areas to river water pollution is different, and the pollution amount of each river section generally tends to increase from upstream to downstream.
4. This year, the water quality of rivers and regional drainage stations are updated on time every month. There are 13 water quality display boards in total. The content design of the boards is based on RPI, and the specific presentation is to inform the public of the water quality of the rivers.
5. In accordance with the notification methods and contents stipulated in the "Notification Measures for Abnormal Control of Regional Drainage Water Quality in Taichung City", a total of 215 stations were notified during the implementation period (January to December 2011), of which the number of first-level notifications was 3, and the first-level notification was 3. The number of second-level notifications is 61 times, and the third-level notification number is 151 times. In each month, "March" has the largest number of notification stations, and the number of "heavy metal" notification items is the most. Up to 72 stations, accounting for 33.5% of the total number of notification stations.
6. In this year, 15 sub-key stations in Dali, Wufeng, Wuri, Longjing, Wuqi, and Dadu regions have completed the automatic pH monitoring for 4 consecutive days, showing the changes and trends of water quality. There is no phenomenon that the pH index of the discharge water of the enterprise exceeds the discharge water standard.
7. This year, the remote sampling drone operation was carried out for 2 times at the discharge port of Qingshui University, Wuqi Fishing Port and Taichung Thermal Power Plant. The drone was used in river water quality sampling operations to improve sampling mobility and efficiency, and establish big data for water quality analysis in the city. one of the most effective tools.
8. This time, a series of water quality monitoring and marketing themed activities such as "UAV Technology Sampling and Marketing Exhibition", "Water Quality Monitoring Activities", and "Streaming Activities" were held, with a total of 62 participants.
9. The project has carried out a complete status assessment for the existing station sites and the purpose of setting up. After discussions, the adjustment and evaluation of the station sites will be carried out. It is recommended to delete one station in 2011 and regularly monitor the effectiveness of water quality improvement. .
10. Temporary assignment of water quality testing projects
(1) Temporarily assigned water quality testing projects to be implemented in Gaomei Wetland "Gaomei Wetland Boardwalk Tourist Launch", Datuliaozhen "Datuliaozhen Water Inlet", and Daan Binhai Paradise "North Embankment and South Embankment" General water quality monitoring; detection and analysis of water quality and heavy metals in the sediment of Dali River "Dali Bridge"; the river pollution index (RPI) of the station is between "moderate pollution" to "severe pollution". Among them, Dali Bridge was seriously polluted in March, September and November; the nickel project of Dali River sediment heavy metal in September this year was higher than the lower limit of the sediment quality index, and the rest of the monitoring results were lower than the lower limit of the sediment quality indicator. The Mann-kendall Test statistical test results show that cadmium, chromium, copper, and arsenic all have a significant decreasing trend; nickel and lead are likely to decrease, and the rest of the items are stable.
(2) The water quality of the beach in March, July and August this year was rated as "excellent"; the water quality of the beach in June and September was rated as "normal"; the water quality of the beach in November was rated as "unsuitable".