The "110 Hualien County Electric Locomotive Promotion and Installation Plan" will be implemented from January 1, 110. The main tasks include assisting agencies in conducting subsidy review operations, handling publicity activities, multimedia marketing, actual vehicle inspections, questionnaire surveys, The promotion strategy and other six items are planned and implemented. This year's various tasks are implemented as follows:
1. Subsidy review work
(1) Continue to cooperate with the Hualien County Government to promote a "low-carbon friendly environment", continue to maintain good air quality in Hualien, reduce the damage to air quality by traditional high-polluting locomotives, encourage people to use low-polluting transportation, and promote the county's villagers to buy low-pollution The willingness of transportation to assist the Environmental Protection Agency in handling, review and appropriation of applications for the "Hualien County 110 Electric Locomotive Huadong Fund Plus Subsidy" application. 1,000 vehicles, and 1,000 vehicles have been sent for review.
(2) In order to increase people’s willingness to buy electric locomotives, the county’s battery exchange station construction work and channel marketing strategy analysis were analyzed, showing battery life and energy supplement issues, subsidizing people to buy electric locomotives is not a long-term solution, and the focus should be on building electric motors. The car is convenient to use the environment. Promote the advantages of battery exchange. On the one hand, the battery can be charged in a well-controlled environment. On the other hand, it can prolong the service life of the battery. It can also solve the waiting time due to battery charging, which is the best solution for current power supply.
2. Propaganda activities
(1) In order to improve the efficiency of publicity on electric locomotives, this plan cooperates with various agencies to set up publicity booths in various large-scale events in the county or conduct trial rides in government agencies, and display the low-level products recognized by the TES of the Industrial Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Contaminated transport equipment is for reference and test rides of the public to increase their willingness to buy. As of October 31, a total of 5 publicity activities have been conducted.
(2) In recent years, in order to improve the air quality in Hualien County, the Environmental Protection Agency has actively promoted riding electric motorcycles to improve the exhaust emissions from transportation. In order to let the public obtain information about electric motorcycles, in addition to holding multiple electric motorcycle exhibitions and trial rides, Handle low-carbon routes for riding electric motorcycles, and conduct local experience activities or environmental education in scenic spots. In addition to improving the publicity benefits of electric motorcycles in the county and increasing the willingness of the people to redeem them, it can also promote low-carbon tourism in the county. As of October 31, a total of 3 low-carbon trips have been processed.
(3) In order to promote this year’s Huadong Fund to increase subsidies for county residents to redeem electric locomotives, 600 copies of promotional leaflets and 1,500 copies of promotional materials for the subsidies for new purchases and elimination of electric motor vehicles were produced. Used and distributed when guiding activities.
Three, actual vehicle inspection
In order to confirm whether the county applies for electric locomotive subsidies in 109 and 110, whether the applicant complies with the content of the "Hualien County New Electric Locomotive Subsidy Program", the application for subsidized vehicles shall not be subject to transfer and transaction requirements. This program is based on 109 and 110 Annual application data for subsidies, check whether the applicant and the car registration information are changed. As of October 31, a total of 301 vehicles were checked and no violations were found.
4. Questionnaire survey
A. In order to understand the people’s experience of using electric vehicles, this project designs questionnaires on usage conditions, experience and suggestions for people who applied for electric vehicles in 109 and 110. During the actual vehicle inspection, the interviewees are invited Assist in filling out the questionnaire. As of October 31, a total of 201 questionnaires have been collected for statistical analysis. The analysis results are as follows: The gender of the respondents is mostly female, accounting for 56%; the age of the respondents is 30-39 years old as the largest percentage. 40%, 60 years old or above is at least about 6%; if there is no subsidy, about 58% of the respondents are still willing to buy, unwilling to buy or recommend relatives and friends (checked) 98 times, the price is too high The maximum number of ticking is 82 times; in the survey of electric locomotive purchases, about 84% of the purchases of heavy electric vehicles, 15% of light electric vehicles, and only 1% of small and light electric vehicles; it is recommended to give priority to adding electric vehicle charging equipment locations (Check), I hope that the 11 counties in Taiwan will have 10 people selected as the most, 8 people in Ji'an Township, 7 people in Hualien City, and 5 people in Shoufeng Township, Fenglin Township and Yuli Township ; In addition, 201 people checked whether government promotion would increase their willingness to buy, 197 people checked yes, and 4 people checked no, indicating that 98% of the subsidized people believed that government promotion was the main reason for buying willingness.
Five, media consignment
In order to promote this year’s Huadong Fund to increase subsidies for county residents to redeem electric locomotives, this project entrusts Huilan and East Asia Television (local television station) to conduct short films and marquee broadcasts, and China Broadcasting Corporation to conduct radio voice broadcasts. From March to November, it will be broadcast on the scheduled days and frequency of each month, and combined with the cleaning trucks to strengthen the publicity effect, the township and municipal public offices will be assigned to broadcast when the cleaning trucks carry out garbage collection and transportation. The understanding of the information related to the exchange of fund subsidies for electric locomotives has increased the willingness of the public to exchange for electric locomotives.