In accordance with the Environmental Education Law of the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan, the Volunteer Service Law of the Ministry of the Interior, and the county's environmental education action plan, this plan handles environmental education and sustainable development promotion work, and implements the spirit of the environmental education policy of Chiayi "Action Environmental Education 357 Day Study in Chiayi", to carry out environmental education teaching and promotion, in order to reach all county citizens to practice environmental education. The executive summary of each task is as follows:
1. Environmental Education Project
Cooperate with environmental festivals and other environmental education-related activities, and cooperate with the production of a collection of environmental festival activities such as Earth Day, World Environment Day, and World Clean Day. Activities include:
(1) [Sub-project 1] Chiayi Environmental Education Expo Project
This project was completed on September 16 at Chung Cheng University. The activities of the day were not only inviting environmental education partners to exhibit environmental education achievements, but also holding environmental education staff lectures and international environmental education exchange and learning seminars. The participants were mainly Chiayi teachers, students, environmental education partners and the general public participated in more than 500 people on that day.
(2) [Sub-project 2] The Situational Industry Experience of Rural Environmental Education.
This project includes two events, which are briefly described as follows:
(A) The first session was completed on April 22 at the Dingcaiyuan Cultural Artifacts Hall. The theme of the event was "Reuse of Rural Waste-Reappearance of Azu’s Stove Foot". Participants included teachers and students of the ancient Republic of China, residents of Xingang community, and retired people. A total of 76 people.
(B) The second session was completed on October 14. The theme of the event was "Rural Waste Reuse-Straw Weaving Experience Activity", with a total of 60 participants.
(3) [Sub-project 3] Kahoot Big PK Project for Coastal Environmental Education in Chiayi County.
The event was completed in Budai Junior High and Xincen Elementary School on April 21. The participants were students, teachers and the general public from coastal elementary schools in Chiayi County. The competition was divided into three groups: elementary school, junior high school, and adult, with a total of 310 participants.
(4) [Sub-project 4] The more you are here, the more international you are-the sustainable exchange between the rural community environment and the international living environment.
This plan is coordinated with environmental festivals and other environmental education-related activities, including two events, briefly described as follows:
(A) The first fake Chuanzaitou Art Village Cultural and Educational Foundation was completed on March 21. The theme of the event was "Flat Community Forest Experience". Participants include international students (India, Malaysia), environmental protection (teaching) volunteers and the general public, a total of 46 people participated.
(B) The second Fake Chuanzaitou Art Village Cultural and Educational Foundation Conference was completed on September 18th. The theme of the event was "International Environmental Protection Exchange Meets Puzixi". Participants include international students from Nanhua University (Swadini, India, Vietnam, Malaysia) And other countries), the teachers and students of Dongshi High School, and the community members, a total of 84 people.
(5) Handling the 8th National Environmental Education Award briefing and preliminary selection assignments.
On the morning of April 19th, the School of Innovation held a briefing on the launching of the National Environmental Education Awards for the local primary election. A total of 11 units attended the meeting, namely the private business group Xianghe Recreational Fishery, the group and the corporate legal person Taiwan International Academic Exchange Association ( Yimi Community University and Yishan Community-University), school group Nanhua University, community group Piqian Community Development Association, organization (organization) group Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Co., Ltd.-Chiayi Distillery and Individual Group Hemu Elementary School, Zhongpu Township, Chiayi County Principal Chen Zhenxing and teacher Zhu Mengsenju Liu Chaoweihuan followed up and continued to guide the excellent units to make data corrections based on the opinions of the committee members, to participate in the review and final review of the National Environmental Education Award and obtain good results.
(6) Handle the preliminary contest of environmental knowledge contest.
The local preliminary competition was completed on September 25 (Sat) at Chung Cheng University. A total of 211 contestants signed up, and a total of 20 contestants in 4 groups were selected to participate in the national contest held at Feng Chia University in November.
(7) Handle environmental education picture book selection and promotion plan.
The selection period for environmental education picture books is from July 1, 110 to July 31, 110. The number of picture books submitted is 15 pieces, 2 of which do not meet the requirements. A total of 13 picture books were collected and the picture book selection was completed on August 19. Assignment; follow-up on October 2nd to organize a picture book storytelling workshop, and cooperate with the Environmental Protection Department to participate in the National Picture Book Carnival on October 22 and 23. The picture book "Baby Going Home" won the National Picture Book Carnival Popularity Award as one of the best works Honor.
(8) Handle environmental education camp plan for winter (summer) vacation.
It is handled in three steps, at Zhongpu on 8/16 (Mon) and 8/17 (Tue), 8/18 (Wed), 8/19 (Thurs), 8/20 (Fri) and 8/21 (Sat) The registration of Xiangzhu Mengsenju Exploration Ecological Park and Dongshi Township Xianghe Recreational Fishing Farm Environmental Learning Center was completed, with a total of 80 participants.
(9) Implement the management and operation and maintenance of the environmental education fund accounting system (including the BAF system), and assist in fund expenditure and write-off work. Starting from January 20th, before the 25th of each month, the management and operation and maintenance of the environmental education fund accounting system (including the BAF system) of the previous month's fund budget have been completed.
(10) Assist in the promotion of Taiwan-US Ecological School.
We have contacted 21 schools in Chiayi that are registered with Taiwan-American Ecological Schools, and asked the Education Office of Chiayi Government to assist in issuing documents to schools in Chiayi. On October 19, we will arrange counselors to go to Dapu Elementary School to assist the school in applying for silver medals.
(11) Assist in advocating, counseling and recommending public agencies and private groups within the jurisdiction to participate in the sustainable development award.
Due to the severe epidemic this year, the National Sustainable Development Committee of the Executive Yuan suspended the handling of the 110th National Sustainable Development Award. At present, four units have submitted materials and are expected to participate in the selection of the 111th National Sustainable Development Award. 8 publicity sessions have been carried out. Activities, and assisted in completing the briefing of the cross-bureau and office highlights meeting and the county mayor’s environmental sustainability promotion short film shooting.
2. Handling environmental education volunteer training:
(1) The environmental education volunteer training and application plan will be conducted on April 21 in Alishan, Chiayi, and a total of 40 people will participate.
(2) Handle the participation in the 110th National Environmental Protection (Volunteer) Workers' Association National Competition.
This year’s National Environmental Protection (Volunteer) Workers’Association National Competition was canceled due to the COVID 19 pandemic, and the work was changed. "Jiayou~Environmental education is really fun, day study is in Chiayi". The activity is organized in three stages, September 30- October 1 (first tier), October 18 to October 19 (second tier), October 28 to October 29 (third tier) Alishan Forest Recreation Area in Chiayi completed, a total of 80 people involved.
(3) Planning and handling the 110th Chiayi Environmental Protection Volunteer Association Preliminary Competition.
Participated in the National Environmental Protection (Volunteer) Association of Talents National Competition. Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, the work was changed to the "110 Annual Chiayi Environmental Protection Volunteers Association", which was handled in the form of a fun competition, which was held in the Hebaoyu Ecological Park on September 4 , A total of 150 people participated.
(4) At least one environmental protection volunteer growth training was conducted to enhance volunteer environmental education knowledge and skills, and improve service ability. The process was completed on May 13 in Zhumeng Senju, Chiayi, with 37 participants.
(5) Handle the cadre contact meeting of various environmental protection volunteer teams, appraisal of volunteer teams, and award awards for environmental protection volunteers.
Assisted in the planning and formulation of the "110 Annual Chiayi Environmental Protection Volunteer Team Evaluation Plan" on January 27, and completed three written evaluations of environmental protection volunteers in various towns and cities at the end of April, August, and mid-October. ; Due to the impact of the epidemic, the first field visit was postponed to be handled together with the second visit, and the second field visits of environmental protection volunteers in towns and cities were completed in August, and score statistics were completed at the end of October, and on November 16. Handling award assignments on the same day.
(6) Handle the purchase of environmental protection volunteer service equipment.
The POLO shirts and vests were purchased and collected in batches in March and April, and the volunteer hats were purchased and collected in August.
(7) Handle environmental education and experience learning activities on Environmental Volunteer Day.
Due to the new crown pneumonia epidemic, it was handled in three tiers. On October 5th, 8th, and 13th, the environmental protection volunteer day environmental education experience and learning activities were completed at the Ma Chouhou Environmental Education Center and the Yunjia South Coastal National Scenic Area, with a total of 80 people participate.
(8) Environmental education volunteers use at least 100 sessions of environmental education promotion services to agencies, schools, enterprises and communities.
Assisted in the promotion of environmental education up to 363 sessions, including 13 sessions for schools, 19 sessions for communities, 24 sessions for booths, 231 sessions for 235 Environmental Education Green Life Museum, and 76 sessions for other publicity sessions. The number of guides reached 19,285 and the service hours reached 1,204 hours.
(9) Assist in promoting the business and application of environmental protection volunteers to participate in various environmental protection activities of the Environmental Protection Bureau.
On March 31st, assisted in a volunteer low-carbon diet cafe environmental protection, local ingredients are still covered-environmental protection volunteers cooking show activities; September 26, assisted in a cloth bag Homiri beach cleaning and marine waste Investigation activities: On September 28, we assisted in the handling of 1 session of "Environmental Education"~Environmental Education Partner! Ma Chouhou Environmental Education Center training event, totaling 3 sessions.
(10) Assist in recruiting environmental protection volunteers to complete training (basic volunteer training and special training).
This project has assisted Nanhua University to handle the basic training and special training of the environmental education volunteer group on September 5 and September 12, respectively, and the number of trainees reached 14 people.
(11) Assist this Bureau in the establishment of environmental protection volunteer information, promotion of environmental protection volunteer business, and results consolidation in the information integration system of the Ministry of Health and Welfare's voluntary service.
Cooperating with the Environmental Protection Bureau to assist township and municipal offices in organizing basic training and special training courses for volunteer services, 1,322 environmental protection volunteers and 51 environmental education volunteers have been enrolled.
(12) Assist in the evaluation of local and central voluntary services.
Assisted the Environmental Protection Agency to prepare relevant written materials on January 25, 110, completed the compilation and presentation of relevant written materials on May 6, and conducted the county assessment work in the auditorium on the 4th floor of the Environmental Protection Bureau on May 7 to assist The Environmental Protection Bureau won the first prize in the evaluation of volunteers in Chiayi.
3. Assist with the maintenance and management of the county's environmental education base:
(1) Because of local environmental education requirements, assist the Green Energy Museum in visiting matters.
The Green Energy Pavilion interpretive and guided services and other related tasks will be performed every Tuesday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm. The Green Energy museum would be closed on May 18 due to the COVID 19 epidemic and temporarily opened from July 27 to July 30. However, the museum was closed again on July 31 due to the cluster of epidemics in Chiayi, and finally reopened again with a total of 1,586 visitors on August 10.
(2) The volunteer guidance.
Environmental education volunteers assisted with the guidance of 235 Environmental Education Green Energy Living Hall with a total of 231 sessions.