Kinmen County Environmental Protection Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the County Environmental Protection Bureau) is based on the need to have a sound and complete implementation strategy and environmental background information in order to implement the national environmental protection policy. Annual guidance on source inspection of toxic and chemical substances of concern, promotion of weed management in non-agricultural land environment and drinking water management (including water quality inspection) plan". As of December 31, 2010, the implementation results of each project are as follows:
(1) Complete the handling of 4 sub-operation sites for on-site operation management and emergency counseling.
(2) Completed the non-warning tests of 4 sub-toxicity and concern chemical substance operation sites.
(3) Carry out communication tests among 14 relevant disaster prevention agencies in the jurisdiction, conduct telephone communication tests for 50 person-times on working days, holidays or nights in September 2011, and the test results can be "connected immediately".
(4) Conducted a contact test with 4 listed manufacturers in the jurisdiction, and all the test results could be "contacted immediately", and a total of 6 people were successfully contacted.
(5) Check the operation and flow of toxic and chemical substances of concern. The results of the check are normal, and the completion rate is 100%.
(6) Completed the inspection of response equipment for toxicity and chemical substances of concern in 5 sub-listed enterprises, and the results of the inspection were all in compliance with the regulations in the "Management Measures for Response Equipment and Detection and Alarm Equipment of Toxic and Concern Chemical Substances".
(VII) Conducted inspections on the operation sites of toxic and chemical substances of concern for 5 listed enterprises in the county, and completed a total of 60 on-site inspections, and found no major deficiencies.
(8) Hold a publicity briefing session on the regulations on the management of toxic and concerned chemical substances and other related laws and regulations. On October 22, 2011, 5 listed companies in Kinmen County will discuss the "Toxic and Concerned Chemicals" on October 21, 2010. Explain and publicize the amendments to the Substance Management Act and the Poison Bureau of the Environmental Protection Agency's important policies on chemical substance management.
(9) Organized 16 publicity activities on chemical substances. In response to the current regulations on chemical substances with food safety risk concerns, publicized to the public the chemical substances that may come into contact with in life. The number of participants was 846.
(10) Complete the handling of 2 advertisements for chemical substances and publish them in Jincheng Daily.
(11) Counseling and inspection operations for the inspection of chemical substances with food safety concerns. This plan is based on the list provided by the Environmental Protection Bureau, and the joint health unit performs joint inspections during the Spring Festival, on-site guidance and inspection operations, and food safety counseling in response to the Ching Ming Festival. For the project, 18 visits were completed, and the relevant laws and regulations were publicized to the industry according to the industry during the visits, all of which complied with the regulations.
(12) Conducted 2 publicity and briefing sessions for industry operators with food safety risk concerns and food safety risk stakeholders in the county, with a total of 120 participants.
(13) On May 10, 2010, a drug disaster response drill consultation meeting was held, and 5 units were invited to negotiate on the drill content. On October 14, 2011, the drug disaster exercise preview was conducted; on October 15, 110, the official exercise was conducted.
(14) In conjunction with the drug disaster drill, the preview will be held on October 14, 2011 and the official drill will be held on October 15, 2011, and the online drug disaster drill simulation training will be coordinated.
(15) The annual joint defense organization meeting was held on November 12, 2011. In 2011, the "Kinmen County Health Bureau" served as the team leader of the Kinmen County Joint Defense Organization; in 2011, the toxic chemical disaster prevention and rescue drill should be conducted by the "Shaoqing Technology Inspection Consultant" Co., Ltd.", but the company has already filed an application for delisting. If the delisting is completed, the Kinmen County Water Works will cooperate with the actual military drill.