Project name; Keelung City's 110-Year Marine Environment Overall Management and Maintenance Plan
Commissioned by: Fulian Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd.
Period of implementation: 27 January 110 to 15 December 110
Executive summary notes:
From the date of signing the contract to November 15, 2011, all the work has been completed.
The summary of the execution results of the painting is described as follows:
1. Completed 3 times of sea cleaning activities, with a total of 63 participants and a total cleaning weight of about 352.3
kilograms; the marine debris removed by the analysis is mainly about 90.4% of the bottles;
After the marine survey, the sea area outside the National Taiwan Ocean University has been listed as a hot spot of marine waste in the city.
2. Complete 1 sub-sea battle and environmental protection fleet recruitment, organization, and contact meeting, the main purpose
In contact with submarine warlords and environmental protection fleets, and feedback the implementation status and problems to facilitate subsequent implementation
planning. 34 ships were recruited for the environmental protection fleet in 2011, and a total of 134 ships and
Join the Keelung Marine Environmental Protection Fleet.
3. This plan has compiled the results of the implementation of submarine warlords and environmental protection fleets in the fourth quarter of this year and the whole year.
Report to the Environmental Protection Agency. Analysis of marine debris, the proportion of the highest proportion is about 43.9% of Baote bottle,
Recyclable waste accounted for 30.4%, followed by aluminum cans with 12.7% and aluminum cans with 12.7%.
Tanks accounted for 11.7%.4. Submarine warfare will reward the operation of the mechanism, which has been affected by the severe special infectious pneumonia epidemic since mid-May
The relevant diving activities will be suspended until August 24th, and the water activities will be open to the public; therefore, the number of participants is relatively high.
A total of 75 people applied for the award, and cleaned up a total of 685.3 kilograms of marine debris; among them, Baote
The bottle was the highest at 575 kg (84%).
5. This project plans to set up a "Dive and Net Cooperative" by diving operators. This year, it is set as an early operation.
Therefore, the implementation of interviews is an essential part of the work, and two interviews with industry players have been completed;
After its establishment, it will provide sea purification tools including 1 mesh bag, 2 gas cylinders (rental fee), electronic scales, etc.
To be kept by the diver and assist in the return of the clean sea results.
6. A total of 8 sessions of marine environmental education and publicity activities were completed, with a total of 152 participants;
A total of 12 sessions of marine environmental education publicity activities on campus were completed, targeting elementary schools, middle schools and high schools.
Middle school students carried out publicity campaigns, with a total of 1,359 participants.
7. In this plan, the blue road trip - Keelung Island circumnavigation and island landing activities will be organized in 2 sessions in September
There are 50 participants in total.
8. To handle the marine environmental education and publicity activities for foreign fishermen every season, and a total of 4 sessions were completed.
9. Conduct 1 marine pollution emergency response drill, with onshore (international) oil pollution removal and treatment
International exercise training, cooperated with the Production and Development Office at Waimushan Fishing Port and Dawu Lun Fishing Port, Zhongshan District, Keelung City
and Dawu Lun Beach and other places have been completed, with a total of 30 participants.
10. Completed 1 war game to simulate the leakage of oil from the PetroChina Heping Island gas station.
The company responded to the situation on the spot and conducted war games by means of the communication software "LINE". Also with
The Production and Development Office cooperated with the Waimushan Fishing Port, Dawulun Fishing Port and Dawulun Beach to complete 1 marine session
Pollution emergency response drill.
11. This plan has completed a total of 150 inspections of fishing ports in the jurisdiction, and a total of 102 inspections have not been found.
33 pieces of garbage were found in the sea area, 25 pieces of garbage were found in the land area, and both the sea area and the land area were found.
There are 10 pieces of garbage; of which Badouzi Fishing Port is mainly sea area garbage, Dawu Lun Fishing Port is mainly
For land garbage. In addition, this project analyzes the composition of garbage, and the composition of the garbage is Baote.
The number of bottles is the largest (accounting for 50%), followed by plastic products such as plastics and plastic bags (accounting for
12. Check the specific discharge permit for the cooling water of the Concord Power Plant of Taipower Corporation, the basic
Long Oil Supply Center's "Marine Oil Pollution Emergency Response Plan" and onshore pollution sources within its jurisdiction (7
shipyard), and no pollution violations were found.
13. The response units within the jurisdiction are 5 units (7 places) of public institutions and 3 units (3 places) of public institutions.
The plan is based on the registration information of each response unit in the marine pollution prevention and control management system, and has been completed
related confirmation work.
14. This plan completes the marine pollution education and training and the implementation of professional training functional learning equipment 1 each
The event will be handled in the Keelung District Fishery Association Conference Room and Nuan Nuan Container House, with a total of 42 participants
people. In addition, the Nuan Nuan Container House and the Ren Oi Container House have been cleaned of emergency response equipment on a quarterly basis,
Maintenance, inventory and the surrounding environment of the container house in the first and second half of the year.
15. This plan is aimed at departures from Waimushan Beach and Keelung Port, Badouzi Fishing Port and Waimushan Fishing Port
4 places with a radius of 0.5 nautical miles outside the mouth, and 16 regular water quality tests in 4 seasons were completed.
The fruits all meet the water quality standards for Class B sea areas. Among them, the water quality of Waimushan Beach is monitored.
The water quality is excellent grade.