Now that the problems of global climate change and energy shortage are becoming more and more serious, the greenhouse effect and global warming have become the most important problems facing this generation. Active actions are urgently needed to meet the challenges. as a policy focus. As Taiwan is an island country, the threat and impact of climate change are even more direct. For this reason, our country actively promotes energy conservation and carbon reduction work. To promote, coach and encourage schools in the county to continue to promote low-carbon sustainable actions in response to climate change, so that the concept of climate change adaptation and mitigation will take root downwards, so as to face the challenges and tests brought by climate change and create low-carbon sustainable vision.
In 2021, the implementation of the climate low-carbon sustainable home construction promotion plan mainly includes 2 major tasks and 7 minor tasks, including 1. Accepting energy-saving diagnosis applications and providing energy-saving improvement consulting services, 2. Introducing the ESCO system to establish standardized operation procedures , 3. Energy saving and carbon reduction achievements (analysis) report, 4. Campus energy-saving improvement measures renovation work, 5. Campus energy-saving renovation committee diagnostic guidance and acceptance, 6. Conduct demonstration and observation meeting of campus energy-saving improvement effects, 7. Handle energy education promotion Activities, etc., to promote practical carbon reduction work such as planning, integration and practical improvement of climate change response and energy conservation and carbon reduction issues, so as to implement the goal of creating a low-carbon and sustainable vision of Hsinchu County.
1. In the process of accepting energy-saving diagnosis applications and providing energy-saving improvement consulting services, a special consultation line should be set up and 20 energy-saving diagnosis locations should be present. Energy-saving consultation and diagnosis work, giving schools suggestions for energy-saving improvement that combine low-carbon sustainability and professionalism. As of the end of the period, 32 energy-saving diagnosis and guidance have been completed in schools. Most of the energy-saving problems in schools are due to outdated lamps. 18 schools still use the old T8 lamps. It is recommended to replace them with LED lamps in the future. The energy-saving problems of a small number of schools are the problem of sultry heat and poor ventilation in the classrooms in the west or east. Install sun visors or plant trees to reduce the number and area of sunlight, and open windows diagonally in the classroom and install suction and exhaust fans to improve the poor ventilation and stuffy problems in the classroom.
2. In the standardization work of introducing the ESCO system and establishing operating procedures, the working team discussed its implementation plan and difficulties by collecting the implementation situation and actual cases of the public sector energy saving improvement and importing the energy technology service industry system, so as to develop the public sector energy saving Improve the analysis of the introduction of the ESCO system to achieve the goal of providing a standardized process or template for the introduction of ESCO in Hsinchu County schools.
3. In the work of the report on the results of energy conservation and carbon reduction (analysis), the working team will summarize the promotion effect of this year's plan to explore sustainable ways to promote energy conservation and carbon reduction, and discuss energy conservation and carbon reduction measures with diffuse effects. , as a reference for Hsinchu County's future energy conservation and carbon reduction counseling service planning.
4. In the renovation work of energy-saving improvement measures on campus, at least 4 (inclusive) schools with better energy-saving potential should be selected to carry out low-carbon renovation action projects. The work team will target school institutions that have received energy-saving diagnosis according to their energy-saving improvement needs. , Integrate relevant resources in the school sector to carry out low-carbon energy-saving improvement measures. As of the end of the period, the construction improvement of 4 schools in Zhudong Elementary School, Huaxing Elementary School, Zhuren Elementary School and Fuxing Elementary School has been completed. The plan also assists 15 rural school matchmaking companies to carry out energy-saving improvement actions for lamps and lanterns. A total of 19 schools have a total electricity consumption of 213,760 kWh before the improvement, 76,819 kWh/year after the improvement, and 137,732 kWh of electricity saved. /year, the annual carbon saving is 67,764.15kg CO2e, and it is estimated that it can save a total of 889,206 yuan/year in electricity bills for 19 schools.
5. During the diagnosis, guidance and acceptance work of the campus energy-saving renovation committee, 4 sessions of energy-saving and carbon reduction consultation and expert and scholar diagnosis guidance and acceptance should be conducted. The work team selects the 109-year growth in electricity consumption compared with the base period, and the EUI is higher than the base value. The school is the target of energy-saving renovation. Before the planning of energy-saving renovation measures, experts and scholars are invited to conduct diagnosis and counseling and provide improvement suggestions. As of the submission of the report at the end of the period, 4 sessions of expert and scholar diagnosis and counseling have been completed.
6. In handling the demonstration and observation meeting of the improvement of energy efficiency on campus, one observation meeting should be held. The working team will share the practical experience of improvement in a close-to-the-people approach, and conduct on-the-spot improvement campus observation in the Self-improvement Country, so that the participants can understand the improvement of building energy efficiency. A total of 50 school principals and teachers participated in this activity. The course content can be used as a reference for participants to improve energy efficiency on campus in the future, so as to achieve the purpose of promotion and publicity.
7. In handling energy education promotion activities, 3 energy education promotion courses should be handled. The work team conducted 5 courses in Zhubei Elementary School, Huaxing Elementary School and Fuxing Elementary School in Hsinchu County, with 178 participants. Use interesting picture books and games to pass on the knowledge of cold climate change, energy saving and low carbon, and establish children's energy saving concept.
The promotion of each work item of this plan, through the handling of publicity activities related to energy conservation and carbon reduction, and the improvement and construction of various action items, convey the importance of greenhouse gas reduction, the concept and awareness of energy conservation and carbon reduction to the public, so as to let the public know How to spontaneously carry out energy conservation and carbon reduction from daily life, so as to achieve the goal of implementing energy conservation and carbon reduction in life for the whole people, so that the concept of low-carbon life is deeply rooted in the residents of the county participating in the action, and the actual implementation of low-carbon and sustainable actions will create Hsinchu The county has become a model of a low-carbon sustainable city.