Hualien County's "111 Hualien County Fugitive Pollution Source Audit and Control Plan" mid-term report excerpt explains that the period is from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011, a total of 12 months, organized by Xiangwei Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. assists the Environmental Protection Bureau in the implementation of open-air burning inspections, centralized paper money incineration and reduction publicity operations, catering industry complaint case handling and publicity, and other related control operations. For quantitative implementation results, please refer to the quantitative work schedule. Statistical period Cheng cooperated with various data sources until the end of December 2011. The detailed work content and results are described in each chapter. The results are briefly described as follows.
(1) Open-air burning control and centralized burning of paper money and reduction publicity operations
1. From January to December 2011, the implementation of the open-air burning control plan, a total of 41 inspections were carried out, and 98 inspection cases were received, totaling 139 cases.
2. The reduction of paper money and the prohibition of open-air burning publicity. As of the end of December 2011, a total of 307 temples were promoted, with 357 person-times; 18 public communities, 21 person-times; 64 person-times; 53 other units, 197 person-times of publicity; a total of 410 publicity units, 639 person-times of publicity. A total of 255 temple inspections and promotions were carried out.
3. Use rice instead of gold to promote, and promote worship units to use white rice instead of paper money for worship. After the worship, the white rice can be taken back or donated to charities/disadvantaged groups in the county to achieve the purpose of paper money reduction. The statistics will be donated until the end of December 2011 A total of 89.048 metric tons of white rice can be converted into a reduction of 53.428 metric tons of paper money incineration. The total reduction of TSP is 0.189 metric tons, PM2.5 is 0.147 metric tons, PM10 is 0.167 metric tons, NOX is 0.037 metric tons, and CO is 1.635 metric tons.
4. To promote with merit instead of money, the promotion unit will directly donate the funds expected to purchase paper money during the worship or donate the purchase of offering materials to charities/disadvantaged groups in the county to achieve the purpose of paper money reduction, and the statistics will be donated by the end of December 2011 (including Supermarkets use merit instead of gold) totaling 5.3085 million yuan (converted to about 10,617 materials), which can reduce the amount of paper money incinerated by about 53.085 metric tons. The total reduction of TSP is 0.187 metric tons, PM2.5 is 0.146 metric tons, PM10 is 0.166 metric tons, and NOX is 0.037 metric tons metric tons, CO is 1.624 metric tons.5. Promote online sacrifices to achieve the goal of "sacrificing without burning gold" to reduce air pollution. According to statistics, as of the end of December 2011, the number of participants was 5,873, which can reduce the burning of paper money by about 14.683 tons, and reduce TSP by 0.052 tons. PM2.5 is 0.04 metric tons, PM10 is 0.046 metric tons, NOX is 0.01 metric tons, and CO is 0.449 metric tons.
6. Carried out centralized burning of paper money. According to statistics, by the end of December 2011, the total collection and transportation (including one hundred paper money) was about 44.97 tons, and the amount of paper money that had been set up in the environmental protection gold furnace was about 56.731 tons, totaling about 101.701 tons. The reduction of TSP is 0.323 metric tons, PM2.5 is 0.252 metric tons, PM10 is 0.286 metric tons, NOX is 0.028 metric tons, and CO is 1.245 metric tons; another hundred paper money collection and transportation is about 10.578 metric tons, which can reduce the burning of 31.735 metric tons of paper money, a total reduction TSP is 0.112 metric tons, PM2.5 is 0.087 metric tons, PM10 is 0.099 metric tons, NOX is 0.022 metric tons, and CO is 0.971 metric tons.
(2) Control of the catering industry
1. In this year, in addition to strengthening the inspection and control operations of the catering industry, the catering oil fume counseling and health inspection team continued to strengthen counseling, teaching and publicity for petition cases, so as to implement the effectiveness of catering control. From January to the end of December 2011, a total of 322 inspections were carried out (311 companies), 558 person-times of publicity, and 114 business owners who have oil fume pollution in their operations have been provided with suggestions for improvement. A total of 80 companies have been improved through the guidance of the health inspection team, which is equivalent to reducing THC by 0.96 metric tons and NMHC by 0.42 metric tons, TSP 2.55 metric tons, PM2.5 1.68 metric tons, PM10 2.45 metric tons (estimated based on TEDS version 11.0).
2. From January to December, 2011, the census was conducted again on the catering businesses that newly entered the Dongdaemun Night Market and where the pollution sources disappeared (closed or changed). 135 operators installed oil fume prevention facilities, and the installation rate was 100%. Continuing the 2011 Dongdamen Night Market counseling and control effectiveness, this year's continuous counseling and improvement plan will give priority to the above-mentioned and newly established oil fume pollution level businesses as the main targets of inspection and counseling.