Environmental Protection Bureau of Kinmen County promotes “Service
Project of Environmental Educational Promotion” in 2022. In order to promote
environmental education in depth and diversity, this project organizes different
genres of activities in environmental education, such as outdoor learning and
experiential activities, profoundly enhancing the public’s mindset in environmental
protection and policies. This service project displays the fruitful results as follows.
1. Handle matters required by the local government under the Environmental Education Law.
(1) On May 10, the review and revision of the 110-year environmental education action plan results report was completed and submitted as a document. The 110-year key performance indicators of each unit have reached the standard, and they have achieved fruitful results in circular economy, new agriculture promotion, green energy technology promotion, environmental education combined with national tourism.
(2) On April 19th, the first session of the environmental education review meeting was held, and a written review meeting was adopted.
(3) The Environmental Education Review Committee will conduct a rolling review of the Kinmen County Environmental Education Action Plan, which is consistent with the goal promotion axis of the Kinmen County SDGs Voluntary Review Report (VLR), and adjust the corresponding goals of each action plan.
2. World Forest Day, Earth Day, and World Environment Day cooperate with the "Promotion of Green Life Action" to organize environmental festivals and other environmental education-related activities.
(1) World Forest Day, "World Forest Day-Taiwu Forest Friends Association" will be held on March 19 and March 20. A total of 97 people participated in 3 sessions to promote the importance of species diversity and environmental
protection, convey environmental knowledge, and implement No trace of mountains and forests.
(2) On Earth Day, on April 17, 2 sessions of "Golden Food - Carbon Reduction and Green Life" were held. A total of 59 people participated in the 2 sessions. Students were encouraged to support Kinmen's safe agriculture, understand the relationship between humans and the land, and strengthen the sustainable development of the people concept.
(3) World Environment Day series activities
(a) Organized 4 sessions of "Movie Explosion·Truth Environmental Film Lectures", with a total of 139 participants. Through environmental film discussions with experts, participants were encouraged to reflect on issues such as pollution prevention and control, climate change, etc., to perceive environmental pollution in their lives, and to play Picket spirit.
(b) Organize 1 online event "Kinmen Environmental Education Site Parade", from June 1st to June 30th to encourage the public to get close to the facilities and places, practice green tourism, and invite the public to answer questions on the online form, July 5th A live lucky draw was conducted, and a total of 4 people won the prize.
3. Handle environmental education innovation and characteristics as a plan
(1) Handled 15 community environmental education tours, with a total of 444 participants, designed diversified environmental education courses according to local conditions, and cultivated the community's attitude towards green life.
(2) Organized 28 school environmental education tours, with a total of 3,480 participants, and promoted the selection of environmental education picture books according to age groups. Through vivid and interesting picture book storytelling and game methods, the focus and concept of environmental
education were integrated to arouse children's awareness of environmental protection. topic of interest.
(3) The Kinmen County Environmental Education Information Network is updated and maintained, and the report of the test results is submitted quarterly according to the contract. The submission of the report for the fourth quarter of 2011 has been completed.
(4) Operation and management of the Facebook fan page of the Environmental Protection Bureau, as of November 21, the number of likes on the fan page
(5) 10,144 people, 1,703 people were promoted. (Date of award on January 18: 8,441 people).
4. Counseling and assessment assignments on environmental education law
(1) On April 27, hold the first briefing session on the environmental education declaration system to assist the new business contractor to get familiar with the operation of the environmental education system and improve the practical planning ability of the unit personnel.
(2) On November 15, hold the 2nd to 3rd environmental education declaration system briefing, conduct system computer operation exercises and assist in the submission of 112-year environmental education plans.
(3) Execute the 110 year implementation results and plan inspection, a total of 10 units were randomly inspected, and the number of random inspections was 11.5%.
5. Special training and daily application and management of environmental volunteers
(1) Counseling Doumen Community, Zhongxiao Xincun Community, and Xiashu Community to set up environmental protection volunteer teams, a total of 3 teams.
(2) Continuously manage and use volunteers to participate in environmental education services, with a total of 1,785 attendances and 2,805 hours.
(3) On July 9th, an 8-hour special training course for environmental protection volunteers was held. A total of 65 partners from 4 communities participated. In response to the epidemic situation, the video-based course was conducted separately. Courses include Kinmen Food and Agriculture Education, Circular Economy, Community Environmental Survey and National Green Living Issues, to enhance community volunteers' environmental knowledge and connotation, and inspire local environmental actions.
(4) Conducted an 8-hour training course for environmental education volunteers on September 3, and applied for an extension course certification for environmental education personnel. A total of 38 partners participated. The design connects the two main axes of "2050 net-zero green life" and "new media for environmental education", leading students to think about the balance between industry and environment, and understand the importance of development in the future era.
(5) On March 26, the first environmental protection volunteer contact meeting was held; on June 18, the second volunteer team cadre contact meeting was held; on November 6, the third volunteer team cadre contact meeting and volunteer conference was held; On November 13th, the 4th volunteer team cadre contact meeting was held.
(6) Volunteer hours are uploaded to the volunteer service information system of the Ministry of Health and Welfare according to regulations every month.
(7) Assisted the Environmental Protection Bureau to handle the evaluation of the competent authority of the target industry, and won the second place; the 111 annual excellent volunteer service team selection and implementation plan won the excellent volunteer service team award.
6. 111 Environmental Knowledge Contest Local Preliminaries and Taiwan to participate in the finals
(1) On March 23, the brochure for the local preliminary competition of the Kinmen County Environmental Knowledge Contest will be submitted.
(2) Online registration is open from June 15th to September 23rd.
(3) On October 2, the Kinmen County Environmental Knowledge Competition local preliminary competition was held at the Jincheng Junior High School Art and Culture Center. A total of 422 people signed up for the competition; the actual number of participants was 375 people. The topic incorporates current issues of the Environmental Protection Agency and ecological conservation videos, etc., to test the contestants' knowledge of the environment.
(4) Participation rate of each group, national group: 90%; junior high school group: 100%; high school (vocational) group: 100%; social group: 100%.
(5) On October 22, the pre-departure briefing for the Kinmen County Environmental Knowledge Competition to Taiwan finals was held.
(6) From November 18th to November 20th, the Kinmen County Environmental Knowledge Contest went to Taiwan for the final, and Hong Xiaoxin from the social group won the 5th national honor.
7. Environmental protection (volunteer) Workers Heroes Association local preliminary competition and going to Taiwan to participate in the national competition homework
(1) On June 1, submit the brochure for the local preliminary competition of the Kinmen County Environmental Protection Volunteer Heroes Association.
(2) On June 18, a briefing session for the local preliminary competition of the Heroes Association will be held.
(3) On August 29, the Kinmen County Environmental Protection Journal (Volunteer) Workers Heroes Association held the local preliminary
competition. Through the content of the competition, it was entertaining and entertaining to connect with volunteers and improve their environmental knowledge.
(4) Training the environmental protection cheerleading team of the Kinmen County delegation and related administrative operations.
(5) From October 28th to October 30th, the Kinmen County Environmental Protection Chronicle (volunteer) Workers Heroes Meeting went to the finals in Taiwan, and won the Environmental Cheerleading Team Spirit Award, Environmental Protection Golden Brain and Environmental Protection Battle.
8. The 8th National Environmental Education Award re-selection, final selection counseling and administrative work
(1) On January 17, January 19, February 18, and February 24, the Environmental Protection Agency will handle the review of the National Environmental Education Award, with a total of 4 groups.
(2) Kinmen County Forestry Office is shortlisted for the final review, and the committee members are invited to provide written guidance.
(3) On May 4, the Environmental Protection Agency handles the final review of the National Environmental Education Award.
(4) Kinmen County Forestry Office won the National Environmental Education Award.
9. Selection and Promotion of Environmental Education Picture Books
(1) On March 17, experts and scholars will be invited to conduct a review meeting on the selection methods for environmental education picture books.
(2) The deadline for picture book submissions was July 29. A total of 9 works passed the preliminary selection. Three committee members were invited to jointly select 5 picture books. "Golden Journey" won the first prize and 3 masterpieces.
(3) Print 50 environmental education picture books of each category and make 3 types of environmental education teaching plans.
(4) Train environmental education certification volunteers to give picture book speeches, and handle 4 picture book promotions in schools.
(5) Went to Taiwan to participate in the Environmental Education Picture Book Carnival from October 15th to October 16th, and won the third place in the most popular picture book.
10. Handling environmental protection summer camp
(1) Submit the environmental protection summer camp work plan on June 16.
(2) From July 25th to July 27th, and from August 1st to August 3rd, combined with environmental education facilities and places, planned 2 environmental education summer camp activities, a total of 55 students participated, and through the activities of the camp team, they can connect with daily life Environmental issues in life.
11. Counseling the community to apply for and implement environment-related subsidy programs
(1) Counseling 1 community to implement the environmental protection primary school project; 4 communities to implement the community environmental survey and power-building plan, regularly visit the community for counseling, understand the implementation progress and work project handling situation, and complete the result report and verification on November 10 Sales data submission operation.
(2) On October 20th, I counseled the community to carry out the write-off operation of the EPA plan; on November 12th, I went to Taiwan to participate in the community achievement exhibition.
(3) On November 13, the 112-year Environmental Protection Elementary School and Community Environmental Investigation and Empowerment Plan Proposal Explanation Meeting was held to cultivate community
environmental education talents and inventory cultural and historical resources, and preserve precious cultural assets and human history. A total of 23 people participated.