Kinmen County Environmental Protection Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the County Environmental Protection Bureau), in order to effectively control the operation and management of toxic and concern chemical substances, promote the implementation of the "111 Year Kinmen County Toxic and Concern Chemical Substance Source Management Plan". The implementation results of each project are as follows:
(1) Check the operation and flow of toxic and concerned chemical substances. The results of the check are normal, and the completion rate is 100%.
(2) Conducted inspections on the operation sites of toxic chemical substances for 3 listed enterprises in the county. A total of 36 on-site inspections were completed, and no major deficiencies were found. The three listed manufacturers in this county are all operating in a small number, and each year the plan will hire experts and scholars to give on-site guidance on toxic chemicals and hold toxic chemical regulations explanation sessions, and require all listed manufacturers to fully comply with the requirements of laws and regulations.
(3) On April 6, 2011, assisted in organizing the drug disaster response drill work meeting, and negotiated with 7 units including the Bureau of Poisons and Chemical Substances of the Environmental Protection Agency on the content of the drill; and then conducted the war game deduction on the morning of July 25, 2011, In the afternoon, carry out the actual military drill (with semi-warning, no script and no compression of the drill sequence).
(4) This plan conducts communication tests among 14 relevant disaster prevention agencies in the jurisdiction, and investigates and updates the contact window information of each unit. In the first and second half of the year (February and September), each 50 people were contacted and tested, and the test results were acceptable. "Contact Now", the communication information is complete and correct. In addition, for the 3 managed enterprises in the first and second half of the year (February and September), 3 people were contacted to test each, and the test results could be "connected immediately".
(5) In the first and second half of the year (March and October) of this plan, the inspections of the response equipment for toxic chemical substances in 3 managed enterprises are carried out, and the inspection results are in compliance with the regulations.
(6) Completed the guidance and investigation of 11 chemical substances with food safety risk concerns. During the investigation, the relevant laws and regulations were publicized to the industry according to the industry, and the penalties and criminal responsibilities that would be faced if violations were faced.
(7) This plan has handled a total of 14 chemical substance publicity activities. In response to the current regulations on chemical substances with food safety risks in the announcement, the public will be informed of chemical substances that may be exposed to life. The number of participants is 600 person-times; the process is completed Toxic chemical substance management regulations and other related laws and regulations publicity briefing session 1 session.
(8) This plan publishes 3 advertisements on chemical substances in Kinmen Daily, in conjunction with Ching Ming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival and common illegal additives in daily life to promote food safety, so as to strengthen how the public can avoid exposure to chemicals with food safety risks. material to maintain the health of the people.
(9) Complete the design and production of 2 easy-to-pull racks for common illegal additive chemicals.
(10) Completed the production of 1,350 publicity materials on toxicity and chemical substances of concern.
(11) Hold 2 publicity and briefing sessions for food safety risk operators and food safety risk stakeholders in the county, with a total of 100 participants.
(12) The annual joint defense organization meeting was held on October 24, 2011. In 2012, the "Kinmen County Waterworks" served as the team leader of the Kinmen County Joint Defense Organization; in 2011, the toxic chemical disaster prevention drill should be conducted by "National Quemoy University" , the exercise method is war chess deduction.