The implementation period of "Penghu County 2022 Low-Carbon Sustainable Home Construction Promotion Plan" is from January 22, 2022 to November 30, 2022. The main work content includes the drafting of the second-phase greenhouse gas control implementation plan , low-carbon sustainable homes effectiveness management, construction of low-carbon communities, handling of low-carbon sustainable homes publicity activities, greenhouse gas inventory and declaration operations, release of 2 press releases per month, and other business-related publicity and administrative work planning and implementation , and as of November 25, 2022, various tasks were performed as follows:
1. Promoting the implementation of greenhouse gas control plans and the management and examination of implementation results
(1) In accordance with the "Greenhouse Gas Reduction and Management Act", this plan evaluates the current situation of greenhouse gas emissions in the jurisdiction, the way to promote mitigation strategies, the implementation of greenhouse gas reduction and the construction of low-carbon sustainable homes, and plans to gather information through cross-bureau meetings The implementation results of the second phase of the "Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan" in the county from 2021 to 2025. The current content is divided into 9 implementation strategies, namely the development of renewable energy, green industry, energy-saving buildings, energy conservation, green transportation, and sustainable development. Agriculture and fishery, recycling of energy and resources, education and publicity, and climate resilience have been submitted to your bureau for approval on August 26.
(2) In order to promote the county's low-carbon sustainable policy, five experts and scholars were specially selected to serve as members of the "Penghu County Low-Carbon Sustainable Home Promotion Project Office Advisory Committee" to effectively integrate the various bureaus of the county government to promote low-carbon sustainable actions The results of the project, and then develop the work of promoting the county's low-carbon sustainable work promotion strategy.
(3) On May 10, 2022, in the multimedia room of the Environmental Protection Bureau, two sessions of "Promoting the Coordination and Integration Meeting of Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plans" (video conference) were held. Through this meeting, in addition to letting all bureaus understand The 2022 special project office is in operation, and the focus is on the county's low-carbon sustainable home evaluation promotion results report, the silver-level certification plan of Penghu County, and the second phase of temperature management plan planning to ensure the 2022-year low-carbon sustainable governance highlights. The effect can be fully displayed.
(4) According to the management and examination requirements of the Department of Management, the project office must collect the control and assessment of the low-carbon sustainable plans of all bureaus and log them into the "Low-Carbon Sustainable Home Information Network System Platform" before June 30 and December 31 System, this plan has been filled in in June and November on the Low Carbon Sustainable Homeland Information Network, including Annex 2 Table 2-1 (implementation status of assisting the village to implement low-carbon action projects), Table 2-2 (handling publicity Execution of communication or education and training work), Annex 3 (Leading innovation), Annex 4 (Major specific reduction performance) and the implementation results of promoting micro-scale swap projects, a total of 4 communities were built and 8 activities were held.
2. Continue to promote the certification and rating system and build villages (communities) that have obtained rating certification
(1) The planning team assists in the construction and promotion of low-carbon sustainable action projects based on the characteristics, development potential and community needs of each community in recent years. This year, at least 4 villages or communities that have obtained bronze certification or above will be required to guide and assist in the promotion Low-carbon sustainable action projects, and meet the construction performance indicators set by the Environmental Protection Agency annually - ecological greening. Since February 18th, interviews have been conducted in the 2022 bronze-level certified communities within the jurisdiction. After discussion with 6 bronze-level communities, except for 2 such as Jiangmei Village and Chaoyangli, due to salt damage considerations and kitchen extrapolation In addition to the impact of the project, four communities including Dongweili, Suogangli, Chima Village and Huxi Village were selected to promote wall vegetation or hedgerow action projects by setting up demonstration sites. The team has completed the substantive construction of 4 community ecological greenings, with a total greening area of 61.3653m2. Let residents get a comfortable living environment, and achieve the goal of green energy saving and urban cooling.
(2) In addition, this program needs to assist one village in the jurisdiction area that has obtained a certification of bronze level or above to handle climate change adaptation related training. This program first invited Lin Yuanli, a teacher from Tainan Community University, to handle 2 sessions of climate change on April 14. Adaptation-related empowerment lectures, with renewable energy and climate change response methods as the lecture topics, gave priority to improving the public's awareness of the development of renewable energy. A total of 80 people participated. In the follow-up project, Mr. Lin Yuanli from Nanshe Society will assist Chaoyangli to build a demonstration solar photovoltaic system. Due to the impact of the epidemic, the on-site survey and evaluation will be carried out through video. A solar photovoltaic energy storage power generation vehicle was built in the flower garden next to the activity center for the daily activities of the community.
(3) This year, at least 4 villages (communities) in this county need to participate in the evaluation of low-carbon sustainable homeland certification by the Environmental Protection Agency and obtain bronze certification. In order to prepare for future county-level and township-level upgrades, and in line with the evaluation method, this year, four communities were selected for bronze-level submission, namely Guanghuali, Chongguangli, Guangrongli and Beiliao Village. Currently 4 communities have achieved bronze certification.
(4) In order to understand the follow-up maintenance of community subsidy construction projects, 2020 of community follow-up and verification records need to be submitted to your bureau for reference this year, and the verification ratio must reach 80%. This plan has sent a list of 2020 subsidized communities and a checklist of subsidized projects to your bureau for approval on May 2. A total of 6 communities have been checked (Qianliao, Tiexianli, Wukanli, Anzhaili, Houliao) Village and Zhuwan Village), the verification rate reached 100%. The current construction situation is generally good, but Wukanli has not grown due to the end of the flowering period, and Zhuwan Village has been affected by the northeast monsoon salt damage and cold damage, and will plan to replant the seasonal plants in the future. In order to ensure the follow-up maintenance of the community, the team plans to conduct a review in September.
(5) Approve and appropriate the review fees for certification and rating operations, and be responsible for the staff work in accordance with the "Low-Carbon Sustainable Homes Rating Promotion Plan", and assist the county's low-carbon sustainable homes certification and rating committee in the written review. The review fee for the Bronze-level certified communities and townships submitted this year has been settled and approved at the end of July, and the total review fee is 13,000 yuan.
(6) The 2022 Bronze-level certification check targets are Nanliao Village, Chengbei Village, Houliao Village, Xiaomen Village, and Erkan Village. The co-organizer of this project completed the on-site survey work in May, and the maintenance and operation are in good condition. It is agreed to maintain the bronze certification level.
3. Propaganda activities
(1) In order to make units at all levels understand the policy of low-carbon sustainable homes, the six major operational functions, and the certification and rating system, this year, combined with the villages with excellent performance in certification and evaluation, we will conduct education related to climate change and the construction of a low-carbon sustainable society For training or low-carbon observation and publicity activities, 2 levels of publicity activities have been handled so far, with a total number of participants of 131 people.
(2) 120 publicity materials have been purchased for use in the event to promote the concept of low-carbon sustainability.
(3) Combining the FM96.7 Happy Network, through radio broadcasts to convey to the public the concept of "low-carbon sustainability" promoted by the Environmental Protection Agency in recent years, and to respond to climate change, hoping that the public will gradually implement environmental protection in their lives , is divided into 3 promotional contents, namely theme 1 "Towards a low-carbon island in Penghu"; theme 2 "purchase carbon footprint products, green consumption and love the earth"; From September 15th to September 14th, it will be played in carousels.
4. Declaration of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
(1) This plan needs to carry out the on-site inspection of the county's greenhouse gas declaration, complete the "emission sources of greenhouse gas emissions that should be checked and registered" to confirm the registration list that should be checked in the county's jurisdiction and confirm whether there are additions or deletions in the jurisdiction Public and private places. The list of emission sources that should be checked and registered in Penghu County includes 1 place, which is the Jianshan thermal power plant. After the announcement of the 110-year power emission coefficient and the check by the third-party inspection agency, the plan has gone to the power plant for on-site inspection on September 27 and confirmed Whether the coefficients quoted in the inventory report are correct, and completed the annual inspection and registration review on the "National Greenhouse Gas Logging Platform" on September 29. All the data are in compliance with the specifications, and the review result is passed.
(2) In accordance with the annual performance regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency, carry out on-site inspections of emissions data from scheduled emission sources and related facility information, as well as inventory and guidance on emissions from non-scheduled greenhouse gas emission sources. Non-scheduled targets include manufacturing departments and residential and commercial departments (including department stores) Companies, wholesale stores, government schools, tourist hotels, financial or commercial office buildings, based on a single site), if other counseling targets are planned, the name of the business and the reason for the counseling should be sent to the Department for confirmation, and then the results will be checked shall be included in the scoring.
(3) Bearing the above in mind, after the list submitted by this plan for inspection has been approved by the Department, 5 companies including the top 10 emission sources within its jurisdiction will be selected for inspection. According to the inventory list of fixed pollution source industries, after exclusion, five residential and commercial departments were not listed in July, including Qimei Power Plant in Penghu District of Taipower, Wang'an Power Plant in Penghu District of Taipower, and public clinics attached to Penghu Branch of Taipower General Hospital. Service Department, Jiapeng Development Co., Ltd. (Sheraton Hotel), Pengcheng Hotel Co., Ltd. and Quanyao Engineering Co., Ltd.
5. Release of press release
A total of 20 press releases are required, and 22 have been issued as of November.
6. Other cooperation matters
(1) Assisting Magong City to obtain bronze certification
Penghu County has set 111 as the Year of Environmental Protection as a policy focus. In order to cooperate with the promotion, this plan focuses on the silver-level certification of Penghu County. In order to achieve the goal of this project, according to the regulations on the evaluation and certification methods, the county must have at least 3 towns and cities with bronze-level certification. Currently, there are only Huxi Township and Qimei Township. The township received a bronze rating. Therefore, this year, we specially assisted Magong City in compiling 11 action items for bronze certification submission, and obtained bronze certification on June 11.
(2) Promote Penghu County to participate in silver certification
1. On May 10, 2022, held the "Promotion of Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan Cross-bureau Coordination and Integration Meeting" in the Multimedia Room of the Environmental Protection Bureau, and proposed a silver-level certification plan. At the same time, in July, we compiled and completed 18 action items in Penghu County and applied for them Silver certification.
2. On September 13, 2022, held the "Penghu County Silver Certification Site Survey Itinerary Planning Meeting (Session 1)" in the conference room on the 1st floor of the Environmental Protection Bureau for internal discussion.
3. On September 15, 2022, held the "Penghu County Silver Certification Site Survey Itinerary Planning Meeting (Session 2)" in the meeting room on the 2nd floor of the Environmental Protection Bureau, and invited to cooperate with the Site Survey Bureau for discussion.
4. On October 13, 2022, held the "Penghu County Silver Certification Site Survey Itinerary Planning Meeting (Session 3)" in the first conference room of the county government, and invited all units of the project office to conduct discussions.
5. On October 19, 2022, the on-site investigation of Penghu County's participation in the low-carbon sustainable home silver certification evaluation was carried out.
6. Received Silver Certification on November 14, 2022.