“Migration Pollution Source Inspection Control Program” carry out period from September 21, 2009 to September 20, 2010.The major items are motorcycle emission block & inspect on the roadside, un-inspection motorcycle dynamic block & inspect on the fixed place, patrol inspection, movable inspection station inspecting, inspection station check, transmission in-time system manage, inspection notification delivery, charge stations patrol, and to hold the campaigns of guidance, etc. Till September 20, 2010, each work execution is as follows:
1. Motorcycles inspecting on the roadside
(1) This project has completed 1,508 cases on this item. There are 151 disqualification, the rate of disqualification is 10.1%, in which there are 140 cases to finish re-inspection, the rate of re-inspection is 92.72%.
(2) Finish 25,045 cases of motorcycles identification system inspection, and to delivery inspection notices with picture to motorcycles owner by the way of official document, in which, the cases of participation is 20,709, the rate of participation is 82.69% till September 20, 2010.
(3) Finish 5,097 cases of patrolling work, in which there are 4,262 cases to inspect and the rate of participation is 83.62% till September 20, 2010.
2. Establish movable inspection station R33 by “In-use Motorcycle Air Pollutants Inspection Stations Establish Manage Act” to carry out inspection service on fixed place. Finish 1,204 cases, in which 154 cases are unqualified, the rate of disqualification is 12.79%.
3. In the tasks of promotion, this project made 12,000 promotion brochures, 1,000 promotion gifts, and 20 items of news. Otherwise this program carried out two campaigns of motorcycles emission periodic inspection, in which we made board and banner to explain laws and regulation, we also distributed guidance brochures and gifts to participator and to enhance the campaign’s effect.
4. In the tasks of increasing inspection quantities, this project assist those inspection stations that inspection quantities not to reach 200 per month to carry out outdoor inspection offering or to write the license plate. Otherwise, this project also adopted schools and community, and for those motorcycles to inspect periodically for free. So far, this project has held 31 campaigns of outdoor inspection, this project has completed 1,519 cases for free.
5. This program has to check inspection stations once a season periodically and at least 5 stations non-periodically every month, contains the flaw re-check, on-site inspections, and inspector and controlling consumable etc. This project has checked 552 cases periodically and 193 cases non-periodically. The major defect is inspection quantity that can not reach standard, next is material that is unclean, and inspection area graticule come off. Otherwise, to check by motorcycle has finished 51 cases, in which the hardcopy of inspection results didn’t be printed is 11 cases.
6. To patrol 128 charging stations once every 6 months, this project has completed 269 cases, and to dismantle 11 stations in one year.
7. This project organized one session of educational training for inspectors and one session of annual award ceremony, to invite scholars, experts, the head of EPB, inspection station owner, the delegate of service center, the delegate of Motorcycles Association, to discuss the works of I/M. Otherwise, this project held a conference of employee training in September 2010.
8. To mail 550,001 inspection notifications by issue date of the driving license. By screening un-inspection motorcycles, to mail 20,049 official document notices with ordinary mail, to mail 3,012 official document notices with registered with A.R., so as to promote the rate of participation.
9. That will ban change of driving permit for not inspecting the motorcycles, to modify equipment and add function of broadband on-line system, and to receive in-time inspection data from inspection station by ADSL, besides transmitting in-time data to EPA. To maintain and update the data of website every season periodically, and to provide convenient service.
10. For violating the regulations, the total number of criminating is 1,079; the fines totaled to 2,159,500 NT dollars. At the same time, the criminating data also transmitted to Motor Vehicle Supervision Office to ban change.