With the increase in urban population density and industrialization, the occurrence of a variety of environmental hazards has become increasingly frequent, such as noise pollution (including low frequency), water pollution, and air pollution, etc., seriously impacting people’s quality of life. The problem is that when the general public encounters specific impacts of pollution generated publicly, privately, continuously, or in other methods, and the specific impacts of different pollutions are not identical, besides being unaware of their legal rights, they are unable to recognize these environmental hazards. Worse still, the victim may not have the financial viabilityto afford any procedural burden arising from the process.. Therefore, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on protecting the people’s rights, considering about allow people to conveniently utilize the law especially when developing the Project, and should include in the Project the following :
1. Pre-procedure of legal services for Public Nuisance Dispute and results of implementation of consulting.
2. Legal Services and Representation on Public Nuisance Disputes and results of implementation.
3. Develop the existing domestic legal aid system and research and analysis the amending of related laws.
1) Correct the Derictions on Public Nuisance Dispute legal aid project.
2) Compare and comment on three versions of regulations on environmental liability.
4. Environmental Education Training Course Content Planning.
1) Aggregate of Public Nuisance Dispute cases over the years.
2)Introduce the current legal aid system for Public Nuisance Disputes.
3)Compare with Japan’s Environmental Dispute Laws.