(1) Enforcement and control of public nuisance cases:
1. Cooperate with the Reporting Center of this Council and perform duties according to the time specified by the organ, and conduct investigation and handling of the case.
2. Each case of on-the-spot processing is photographed and documented as a certificate; the cadastral location is required during the inspection.
The case is recorded by GIS.
3. The handling case of the manufacturer's case shall be submitted to the agency on a daily basis for the record of the case, and the work shall be completed one day before the report (but in the case of the holiday, the day of the holiday and the day before the holiday). Then hand it over to the agency for verification. The case data completed by Chen Chen should be filed in accordance with the regulations; those who need to reply to the lover should reply as soon as possible.
4. Establish a landlord database for open burning cases.
5. Assist in the counseling of food fume in the case of the case.
6. Perform 3 samples of odor pollutant sampling function.
7. In case of repeated cases, major pollution or designated cases by the authorities, follow-up and active care should be carried out for the pollution sources, and follow-up reports should be reported and countermeasures should be improved.
8. Conduct ambush inspections for sites that are susceptible to disposal. Select at least 4 disposable waste sites each month to record the records in time-lapse photography or aerial photography. If there is any discarding, notify the authorities.
(2) Executing the publicity and detection of public nuisance cases:
1. Handling 2 training sessions for dedicated personnel education.
2. Conduct 3 sessions of open-air combustion promotion meeting (promotional items should be provided during the event).
3. Conduct monthly survey of satisfaction opinions of the lover, execute at least 4 times by telephone interview and on-site interview, and report the implementation situation and investigation information to the authorities for reference.
(3) The manufacturer shall compile the implementation status, results analysis, conclusions and recommendations of each work item into interim and final reports according to the deadlines specified below (in the Chinese horizontal writing principle, and shall be bound into a book. ), submitted to the authorities for review.
1. Submit the mid-term report (first draft) before the 15th of August, 107.
2. Before the November 15, 2007, the final report (first draft) was submitted in 7 copies.
(4) It shall cooperate with the relevant regulations and assessments of the Environmental Protection Department of the Executive Yuan and the format of the time limit, and report the required examination and management materials; and handle other investigation and control operations related to the case.
1. According to the assessment of the implementation performance appraisal indicators and scoring standards listed in the assessment of the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan as the work execution standards, and report the required control materials or the required test materials for inspection by the authorities.
2. Before the project is closed, the manufacturer shall fill in the report and upload the final report and related results and materials according to the website designated by the Environmental Protection Department of the Executive Yuan. After the approval of the agency, the final payment can be completed.
1. Cooperate with the authorities to provide relevant work for the implementation of energy conservation and carbon reduction policies.
2. The manufacturer assigns the project's dedicated personnel to wear uniform clothing (summer uniforms, jackets, inspection vests and hats) during work hours to facilitate identification (clothing needs to be completed within 30 days from the date of signing, and new personnel during the performance period are also To complete the production within 30 days from the date of employment, employees should be prohibited from wearing slippers and prohibiting employees from smoking, drinking, and eating betel nuts during work to enhance work discipline and overall image.
3. Before July 31, 107, the manufacturer shall provide the workers with general physical health examinations for the dispatched laborers assigned to the labor service, and the inspection items and contents shall be handled in accordance with the Labor Health Protection Rules.
4. When the staff performs their work, or encounters questions, inquiries and related business of the project, they should not be shirked and polite, and should explain, reply and handle related business.
5. The manufacturer's service proposal and review review will be amended to add or supplement or promise.