1. Chinese Project Name: 108 Annual Taitung County Diesel Vehicle Smoke Exhaust Detection and Oil Product Inspection Plan
2.Project Number: 107400130690
3. Implementation unit: New Research Green Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
4. Host of the project (co-host): Lin Zhangwen (Chen Yongxun)
5. Implementation start time: January 1, 108
6. End of implementation: December 31, 108
7. Completion time of the report: December 23, 108
8.Total number of pages in the report: 341 pages
9. report electronic file name 107400130690
10. Report file format: PDF
11. Chinese Abstract Keywords: diesel vehicle smoke detection, oil product detection
12 English abstract keywords: Diesel smoke inspection, inspection of oil
13. Chinese Abstract:
In order to solve the environmental pollution caused by mobile pollution sources, it is imperative that the inspection, banning and advocacy operations be carried out. This year, the county Environmental Protection Bureau has continued to implement independent management and air quality maintenance zone control operations to improve the county's air quality. A summary of the results of the various control activities of the plan is as follows:
The implementation period of "Diesel Vehicle Exhaust Gas Detection and Oil Product Inspection Plan" for this year is from January 1, 108 to December 31, 108. As of December 13, 108, the related control operations include audit and inspection operations, laboratory quality assurance operations, air quality maintenance area control operations, security inspection integration promotion operations, and advocacy operations.
The important issues and results achieved during the year are explained below:
1. Quality Assurance Lab Operation
(1) Complete the standard car test and draw a quality control chart in January.
(2) Complete the annual laboratory fee payment in February
(3) In February, May, and August, the inspection personnel's ability comparison and (4)Calibration of chassis power meter axis was completed in March.
(5) Submit the quarterly QA checklist in April, July and October.
(6) To send 3 members to receive diesel vehicle training and obtain a certificate, to send 2 members to receive a certificate from laboratory standard training, and to send 1 member to receive a certificate from visual inspection and smoke training.
(7) During January to October, monthly on-the-job training, instrument calibration, instrument comparison, and standard car quality assurance testing are conducted.
(8) March and July for on-site assessment education and training.
(9) May and October handle internal audit and internal audit training.
(10) In April, we conducted laboratory comparison with Hsinchu Hukou Testing Station and Taoyuan Guishan Station.
(11) In June, cooperate with the Environmental Protection Agency to conduct a national correlation test comparison.
(12) New ISO-17025-2017 certification application was submitted in October.
(13) Complete the laboratory management review meeting in November.
2. the dynamometer test operation
The number of smoke tests on the power meter reached 1,192 vehicles, with a total of 30 failures, with a failure rate of 2.5%. If the horsepower ratio is less than 12, the withdrawal rate is 1.0%.
3. visual inspection of smoke operations
There were 305 notices for smoking judgment, of which there were 268 inspections (267 tests passed, 1 failed), 11 were stopped or cancelled or scrapped, and 26 were notified.
4.roadside audit operations
There were 840 roadside inspections, a total of 614 vehicles were tested, and 23 failed vehicles, with a failure rate of 3.7%.
5.the station and outlying island inspection services reached 275 vehicles, which were all qualified.
6. Send notice of small vehicles in the county to the inspection
589 notifications were sent, and 231 vehicles have been returned for inspection, with a return rate of 39.2%.
7. Sending license plate identification notice to inspection
1,518 notifications were sent, and 732 vehicles were returned for inspection, with a return inspection rate of 48.2%. The remaining notifications were in progress.
8.unqualified improvement operations
Counting from November 1, 107 to October 31, 108, the number of unqualified inspections was 59, the number of improvement improvements was 56, and the improvement period was 3, with an improvement rate of 94.9%.
9.the situation of diesel vehicle management
According to the statistics of the information management system for the diesel vehicle's irregular inspection information management system by the Environmental Protection Agency, currently the diesel vehicle system acceptance rate from January to September 108 is 85.4%.
10. Oil product inspection
Sampling and inspection of 30 oil products, 29 test results passed, 1 failed.
11. independent management of diesel vehicles
The number of self-managed companies is 501, the total number of vehicles is 1,495, and the total number of vehicles inspected is 1,125 (the only vehicle number). The inspection rate of self-management is 75.3%. A total of 1,115 self-management badges were issued No.), the issuing rate of badges was 74.6%.
12.one operation of security inspection
(1) Continue to counsel a maintenance factory willing to cooperate with certification.
(2) The county's certified maintenance plant (Xiangsheng Enterprise Co., Ltd.) performs correlation comparisons every month, and the comparison results are within the error range; quarterly inspections meet the requirements.
(3) 10/28 invited members to evaluate also meet the requirements.
13.Control operations in air maintenance area
(1) A total of 931 inspections were performed in the air quality maintenance area, 37 visual inspections, and 479 roadside inspections (including 246 inspections, 6 unqualified inspections, and 2.6% unqualified inspection) Identification notice 415 vehicles.
The number of grids is 6 times, and the disqualification rate is 2.6%).
(2) According to the analysis by period, there were 639 vehicles in the first to third phases (68.6%), and 292 vehicles in the fourth to fifth phases (31.4%). A total of 270 vehicles were found to comply with the badges (there are 61 independent management badges and 209 air quality maintenance zone badges issued).
14. propaganda operations
Handled 6 briefing sessions, 1 booth promotion event, 10 press releases, 312 questionnaire surveys, and electronic Kanban broadcasts each quarter.
15. Evaluation by the Environmental Protection Agency
(1) Action plan
1. Number of decommissioned diesel vehicles in Phases 1 to 3: 62 (26 applications for decommissioning subsidies, 13 applications for decommissioning subsidies, 22 applications for decommissioning subsidies)
2. The number of repairs and improvements in the 1st to 3rd phase: 105
3. Phase 1 ~ 3 vehicles are equipped with pollution prevention equipment: 2 pieces
(2) Action plan:
1. Number of inspections in the air quality maintenance area: 931
2. Number of audit improvements in air quality maintenance area: 481
3. Autonomous management of vehicle arrivals: 1125 vehicles (only vehicle number)
4. Number of self-administered badges: 1,115 (only vehicle number)
16. Highlights of the plan
(1) Promote autonomy to inspection:
There were 547 in 107 years and 1125 in 108 years.
(2) Increase of cooperation between public service and state-owned units:
1. Number of units participating: 31 in 107; 60 in 108.
2. Number of inspections: 209 inspections in 107 years; 293 inspections in 108 years.
3. Number of badges issued: 207 in 107; 289 in 108.
(3) Increased inspections in air quality maintenance areas:
1. 584 inspections in 107 years; 931 inspections in 108 years.
2. The Luye Gaotai Air Purity Zone controlled 125 tours, and only 3 cars were old vehicles.
(4) Increase in license plate recognition and acceptance rate:
In 2010, the rate of vehicle acceptance was 58.8%; in 108, the rate of vehicle acceptance was 66.3%.
Since the plan was implemented, it has implemented various diesel vehicle control related businesses. Its main tasks are to handle smoke exhaust station testing, roadside inspection and inspection, diesel vehicle oil product testing, and various administrative related tasks to improve the county's air quality. The Environmental Protection Agency strengthened inspection and control and conducted propaganda to improve the county's diesel vehicle acceptance rate, thereby improving the county's air quality.