The city of Hsinchu has always attached importance to environmental protection and diversified development. It is not only policy planning, but also rigorous and orderly implementation of the strategy. It also echoes the trend of the international community towards a low-carbon home, and follows up the concrete results of the sustainable use of global resources and energy conservation and carbon reduction. The establishment of actions; in recent years, in view of the increasing impact of greenhouse gases caused by climate change and the heat island effect, in order to arouse all people to participate in mitigation and adjustment, and create a low-carbon sustainable home, the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan subsidizes local governments to follow the annual work Focus on promoting policies. This plan is the Environmental Protection Agency's subsidy to local governments to handle climate change implementation plans.
The total funding of this project is 6.182 thousand yuan, and the work items are divided into six categories, including: 1. "Hsinchu City Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan" to promote work; 2. Maintenance and operation of "low-carbon sustainable homes certification rating" ", 3. Low-carbon community/district counseling, 4. Climate change education, training and observation, 5. Inspection of data related to greenhouse gas emission sources and reduction of business greenhouse gas, 6. Other administrative coordination matters, the implementation results are summarized as follows.
1. Promotion of the "Hsinchu City Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan"
Convened 4 sessions of "Hsinchu City Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan Promotion Group Coordination Meeting", and the city's short-term goal (107-109 years) for the city's greenhouse gas control implementation plan was "to save 59.62 million kWh of electricity, which is equivalent to reducing emissions of 33,000 metric tons." As of November 30, 109, the overall achievement rate of "75.24 million kilowatt-hours of electricity saving, equivalent to 38,826 metric tons of emission reduction" reached 100%, showing that the coordination meeting is indeed effective in promoting greenhouse gas reduction.
2. Maintenance "Low-Carbon Sustainable Homes Certification Rating"
(1) On July 3, 109, with the contractors from the environmental protection bureaus in the northern living circle (Taipei City, New Taipei City, Taoyuan City, Hsinchu County, Hsinchu City), went to Xiazhuli to conduct on-site inspections of copper ratings, and checked the status of each action project All are in line with the outcome document, it is recommended to maintain the Bronze level
(2) In order to strengthen the recognition of low-carbon sustainable homes by units applying for low-carbon facility renovation in the 109th jurisdiction, this project invites experts and scholars to serve as site survey and counseling committee members, and the process will be processed on August 18 and August 20, 109. The Ecological Greening Technology Consultation and Evaluation Review Team Meeting of the Northern Living Circle" gave the village team environmental improvement suggestions through on-site surveys, and selected a total of 11 excellent units to give relevant subsidies.
(3) Participate in 5 meetings related to the northern life circle, strengthen the promotion of low-carbon sustainable homes and energy through information collection and exchange of experiences with counties and cities, and improve the implementation of key tasks in various aspects.
3. Counseling in low-carbon communities/districts
(1) In order to guide and assist potential units in this city to implement various operational function action projects for low-carbon sustainable homes, and to obtain graded village (li) office maintenance or improve low-carbon related features and measures, in 109 In February, the relevant low-carbon transformation subsidy principles were completed, and a joint briefing on community creation was handled in conjunction with the community creation center.
(2) After the explanatory meeting, the project team visited 24 potential units in the jurisdiction. Through actual visits to the village, the village team was given suggestions for environmental improvement, and then a total of 12 units submitted applications for low-carbon facility renovation, and 11 were finally selected The unit carried out the renovation, and the final renovation benefit added a total of 470.30 m2 of green area, fixed carbon equivalent of 141.2 kgCO2e/yr, energy saving 32,121 kWh/yr, and carbon reduction of 16,339 kgCO2e/yr.
(3) In order to promote the city's "Low-Carbon Sustainable Homes Rating and Grading Certification", the team guided units in the jurisdiction to participate in the evaluation and certification in accordance with the rules stated in the "Low Carbon Sustainable Homes Rating Promotion Plan" announced by the Environmental Protection Agency , Completed the registration of 5 villages successfully, 6 villages obtained Bronze certification, and Xiangshan District obtained silver certification. However, among the six counties and cities in the northern living circle, only Keelung and this city have the county and city level bronze certification, and the rest are all Silver level, in order to improve the construction of the city's low-carbon sustainable homes, it was compiled and written on December 23, 109. The results of Hsinchu City’s application for silver level certification were submitted to the Environmental Protection Agency for review and are currently under review.
4. Climate change education, training and observation
(1) On June 4, July 2, and July 31, 109, 1 teaching workshop on climate change was held, with a total of 126 attendees. The topics of the workshop included green energy saving and resource recycling. Utilization, low-carbon life, sustainable management and other aspects are rich and diversified and fit the operation function of low-carbon sustainable homes.
(2) On August 28 and October 26, 109, one education and training event on climate change was organized, with a total of 80 people participating, through on-site observation of areas with outstanding performance in low-carbon community transformation, and through local real authors Share and discuss, strengthen citizens' awareness of building low-carbon sustainable homes.
5. Inspection of relevant data on greenhouse gas emission source operation and business greenhouse gas reduction
(1) From May 26, 109, to the “National Greenhouse Gas Registration Platform” of the Environmental Protection Agency to maintain and confirm the list of emission sources that should be checked for registered greenhouse gas emissions in the year 109 under its jurisdiction, and submit environmental protection in an official letter after filling in the report form Department confirms the result.
(2) Complete the online registration review of the inventory of all managed objects in the jurisdiction of the year 108, and submit the completed results to the Environmental Protection Agency in an official letter, and complete the greenhouse gas verification operation in accordance with Article 7 of the Greenhouse Gas Reduction and Management Law. A total of 25 On-site inspection of emission sources in domestic trains.
(3) Completing the city's 105-108 administrative district greenhouse gas inventory statistics, and analyzing the 101-108 administrative district greenhouse gas emission trends and reasons. The emissions are based on the county-level greenhouse gas inventory of the Environmental Protection Department of the Executive Yuan. The calculation guidelines are calculated. Based on statistical analysis, the city’s greenhouse gas emissions are mainly industrial energy use, accounting for more than 50% of the total emissions, followed by industrial processes and energy use for residential, commercial, agricultural, forestry, fishery, and animal husbandry, which conforms to the city’s characteristics as a major technological town. The most important technology industries are located in the Hsinchu Science Park and are under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Therefore, relevant reduction targets need to be coordinated with the Ministry of Science and Technology to supervise efforts. Excluding industrial emissions, Sumitomo Energy accounts for the largest proportion. Excluding the Science Park, Hsinchu City’s industrial emissions under the jurisdiction of the municipal government do not account for a high proportion. Therefore, the city’s reductions still need to be initiated by the Sumitomo Department.
(4) On June 5 and August 11, 109, the relevant information on the "local reduction demand" of the city's "Xiangshan Community Development Association" and "Longshan Elementary School" was registered on the greenhouse gas reduction exchange information platform.
(5) Assisting the Hsinchu City Government Works Department to apply for a micro-scale exchange project with the "Hsinchu City Road Street Lamp Replacement LED Street Lamp" project, using the methodology of "AMS-II.L. Demand Side: High-efficiency Outdoor and Street Lighting Technology". In December 109, the potential analysis report and the project plan were completed and sent to the Environmental Protection Agency by letter, and the inspection agency approved by the Environmental Protection Agency was assigned to perform the reduction verification operation to complete the confirmation summary report.
6. Other administrative coordination matters
(1) Summarize the various climate change response measures being promoted by the city, the annual energy-saving and carbon-reduction business promotion results, fill in relevant evaluation data and cooperate with the various inspections of the Environmental Protection Agency to facilitate the writing of the report.
(2) Count the number of downloads from Zhuchi EM charging stations every month since the download service was provided on the "Android" and "IOS" systems, and check the usage and content of the APP. As of November 30, 109, the cumulative downloads are counted 665 times of "Android" and 3,462 times of "IOS", and there is no abnormal situation in the use of the APP. In addition to maintaining the charging station APP, our team conducts monthly inspections of the electric locomotive charging stations set up by the Environmental Protection Agency. Record the usage status of the charging station and test whether the charging station can provide charging services normally.
(3) From April 11th, 109th to April 20th, 109th, the "Media Marketing Operation for Promoting Low-Carbon Sustainable Homes Measures" was carried out, and a total of 340 levels of this year's Low-Carbon Sustainable Homes Action Project Renovation were broadcast on Asia Pacific Radio Subsidy message.
(4) In March, June, August, and December of 109, 1 news about the results of the project was released, 2 of which were municipal news.