To make Taichung a low carbon sustainable homeland and a resilient city that people yearned for, Environmental Protection Bureau, Taichung City Government implemented many relevant low carbon project and action hoping to match the development vision of low-carbon life city. Low Carbon Sustainable Homeland Operation and Performance Assessment Program are to fit the policy that Environmental Protection Administration Executive Yuan promoted. The project hoping to promote the ECO concept from the bottom to the top: from community, village, district, to Taichung city and central living circle of Taiwan.
Several achievements have been completed at this stage of the program this year.
1. Host 2 meeting about Low-carbon sustainable homeland.
2. Counseled 31 villages to complete Nomination certification.
3. Counseling administrative districts or villages to handle 3 field surveys.
4. Verify 10 Districts and Villages withcertification.
5. Track and check 8 certified financial subsidied villages of in 2019
6. Counseled 4 Village registration application of the establishment of low-carbon subsidies.
7. Counseled 1 units application of the establishment of green-building subsidies
8. Conducted 2 session of education about climate change mitigation, adjustment and energy.
9. Completion of 1 evaluation report.
10. Assist in various examinations and administrative tasks.
We will continue to promote the work of this project. In order to achieve the expected goals of the project and assisting Taichung City in achieving the vision of sustainable low carbon development.