The execution of the work of this plan is based on the work items and contents stipulated in the contract, and in accordance with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency. The service period is from January 7, 2021 to December 31, 2021 on the signing date, and the period-end report is calculated until November 10, 110 (hereinafter referred to as the end of the period), and all sub-projects are planned and planned. , Project content, management examination mechanism and indicators, some sub-projects proposed contract change plan content due to the impact of the epidemic, and also submitted a final report of work results. The tasks are as follows:
(1) A total of 18 publicity activities (instructions) for resource recycling, waste reduction, and reduction of disposable products (explanation sessions) (including regular holidays).
(2) Handle 2 paper tableware recycling publicity activities.
(3) Nanliao Fishing Port Resource Recycling Station.
(4) Handle the "Recycling of Waste Pesticide Containers and Refreshing Drink Glass Bottles".
(5) Propaganda plan for integrated resource recovery.
(6) Subsidies to set up resource recovery and storage facilities in 4 community buildings.
(7) Assist in handling the business of Fengcheng Resource Recycling Station.
(8) Assisting in the on-the-job education and training of resource recovery for the staff of the Cleansing Section of the Bureau.
(9) Assist in the implementation of the fund collection plan.
(10) Assist in handling the fund collection care plan
(11) Assist in the implementation of various resource recovery publicity work during the 2021 Taiwan Lantern Festival
(12) Manage and maintain the Hsinchu City Resource Recovery Promotional Website
(13) Provide press releases on related topics of resource recovery promotion.
1. Inspection and counseling
(1) Handle the plan for strengthening inspection and cleaning of waste glass containers
(2) Handle the audit of disposable products and mercury-containing products
(3) Handling inspections of dry battery vendors
(4) Handle the inspection and counseling of electrical and electronic vendors
(5) Handle the inspection and counseling of responsible businesses and sellers
(6) Counseling for inspection (patrol) inspection of recycling processing industry
(7) Handle inspections and counseling for bento shops and buffet businesses
(8) Handle the analysis of the physical composition of the garbage collected and transported by the city's cleaning team
(9) Counseling the cleaning team to carry out inspections of the collection and transportation of broken bags along the route
(10) Other agencies notify designated audit items
There are no other designated audit items before the end of the period.
(11) Assist in the inspection of abandoned vehicles on the occupied roads, the installation of used clothes recycling bins on the occupied roads, and the inspection of public complaints
(12) Assisting in the compulsory classification and inspection of waste in communities, schools, government agencies and catering industry
(13) Assist in the handling of investigations and reports in this city