(1) Handle various publicity activities on waste reduction at source
1. This plan has been submitted on March 10, 2010 for a series of activity plans for waste reduction at the source. Due to the impact of the epidemic, the implementation method has been changed, and it has been changed to an online broadcast mode. It will be sent to the bureau for approval, and it will be publicized on the Internet platform in December and become a relevant course video.
2. This plan has completed 5 large-scale activities. On January 1, 2020, "2020 Love in Hualien-New Year's Day Chihsingtan Walking Activity" will be held and "2020 Continuation-End of Year Care" will be held on the afternoon of the same day. There is a tribal (loving) market in the environmental protection line to promote the reduction of waste at the source; on January 16, 2010, it assisted in the filming of the "Plastic Reduction Alliance" video at the Dongdamen Night Market; cum Garbage Source Reduction Innovative Technology Education Study and Achievement Sharing Implementation Plan” to publicize garbage source reduction; on October 2, 2010, set up an environmental protection water station and A total of 2,291 people participated in the promotion of waste reduction at the source. During the epidemic period, the sanitation and crowd control were very effective, and most of the people gave good feedback.
3. Waste reduction education training and publicity meetings have been carried out 4 times. In the first session, Captain Peng, the cleaning team leader of Taimali Township, Taitung County, was invited to share the different response methods when the situation occurs in each region. The 2nd and 3rd visits to the Lize Environmental Protection Park in Yilan County and the Luodong Food Waste Farm. The 4th session invited Captain Yang from Shalu District, Taichung City to conduct "problems encountered by the cleaning team" and "education and training with the team members ".
4. The No-Plastic Bazaar will organize the "No-Plastic Bazaar Tanabata Passion" activity in the square in front of the Hualien County Government in conjunction with food truck operators, public welfare and social welfare groups, environmental protection lunch boxes and action promotion vehicles in the county on Valentine's Day. A total of 741 people participated in the two phases of the event. The event included catering booths, and it was stipulated that disposable disposable tableware should not be used, which was affirmed by the participants.
(2) Handle the media publicity work on the reduction of various sources of garbage in the county
1. The project has completed the design of the mascots - the night market festival duck and the non-plastic Golden Needle Duck, and produced 300 special mugs, and 15 promotional costumes with the mascot shape have been produced.
2. The media publicity work has been completed on April 21, 2010. The banner advertisement (banner) for reducing waste at the source has been placed on Xintoutiao. A total of 10 press releases have been published on Xintoutiao.
3. The website of recyclables items and discharge methods regularly updates information, and changes the visual screen to integrate the mascot of this project.
(3) Handle the publicity work related to the county's environmental protection night market
1. This project has completed the action publicity vehicle on April 30, 2011. The vehicle opens in a gull-wing style. The appearance is based on the project mascot and the slogan of waste reduction at the source. The interior design includes environmentally friendly tableware rental bar and interactive games In the area, fully coordinate with various activities to carry out publicity work, attracting the attention of the public and taking into account the creation of topics and practicality.
2. 16 sessions of tableware borrowing by publicity vehicles have been completed, with a total of 1,225 participants and 770 groups of people renting (770 cups, 770 pairs of chopsticks, and 770 lunch boxes). In addition, 178 people brought their own tableware and lost them in total. 28 groups.
(4) Handling the relevant operation results of the county's environmental protection night market
1. Trial promotion of environmentally friendly tableware or food containers. This plan uses the Internet to recruit people who will try the food containers designed in (109) year. The subjects use the food containers for 2 weeks, fill out the questionnaire and take photos to record the usage , has received 51 questionnaires on the trial experience of food containers. This project collects suggestions from the public, improves the food containers, and produces a design that meets the needs of the public.
2. Set up tableware recycling points. This plan combines the rental and recycling points of the Dongdamen Night Market stalls to retain the original advantage of being able to return across the day, and the stalls will confirm the return status to ensure the integrity of the tableware. It has been completed in November .
3. Subsidize and guide the catering industry and stalls in the jurisdiction to provide reusable cleanable lunch boxes. This plan has been completed on November 17, 2010. The installation of automatic tableware washing machines in the public washing area allows people to use environmentally friendly tableware. Cleaning can effectively achieve the goal of promoting the source reduction of disposable disposable tableware.
4. Subsidize to promote the reduction of single-use products in night markets or business districts. This plan assists in the inspection and statistics of environmental protection night markets, and completes the evaluation of environmental protection night markets in November.
(5) Handle the publicity work related to the county's environmental protection night market
1. This project has attended the joint survey of the cleaning center site on February 25, 2011. All units discussed the land use of the cleaning center and the configuration of the facilities in the cleaning center, and continued to assist in matters related to the cleaning center.
2. This project has completed 2 waste reduction seminars on April 26 and December 27, 2011.
3. The results of the first evaluation of tableware and other measures were submitted on May 27, the survey of Dongdaemun Night Market in the second half of the year was completed on September 30, and the results of the second evaluation were submitted on November 15.
4. Make environmentally friendly tableware suitable for the cleaning center. This plan collected 51 public opinions and designed a new food container. The first version of the 3D printing model was completed on October 22, 2011. After discussion, it was revised and published on 110. The production was completed on December 27 and delivered to the Environmental Protection Bureau for approval.
(6) Handling work related to the Plastic Reduction Alliance. This project has cooperated with Tzu Chi Foundation and various environmental protection volunteer groups in Hualien County on January 16, 2010, and went to Dongdamen Night Market to guide stalls to become stores of the Plastic Reduction Alliance. Filming. And compiled the ECO Yikou family fan page on FB on May 26, 2011 for live broadcast data.
(7) Subsidize and counsel catering industry or stalls to provide self-prepared lunch boxes to enjoy LINE POINTS and Hualienhao QQ currency discounts. The planning document has been approved on May 26, 2011. A total of 179 people received Q coins for the results of this event. LINE 215 people received POINTS. In addition, the event was published through the news media to increase the breadth of event publicity. Bring your own tableware to enjoy the discount. Take tableware to the catering industry to reduce the use of tableware once and achieve the purpose of reducing waste.