The overall project can be included Groundwater regular monitoring, Natural attenuation assessment; Site inspection and management; Soil pollution potential investigation for storage tank system; Regular monitoring of farmland, Emergency response investigation, advocacy and administrative work. The results of each work are summarized below:
1. Groundwater pollution monitoring, investigation and well management: This year, the number of outward appearance inspections was 241, 13 out-of-the-way maintenance operations were carried out and 5 wells for non-monitoring purposes were used to abolish, 7 wells were repaired, 14 wells were washed. During the high and low water period at 2021, The test result of the 4 wells at 661 the Dung-guang area show that O00358 data exceeded the control standard for Trichloroethylene (0.0522 mg/L), and the Trichloroethylene is an upward trend compare with last year (0.00492 mg/L), then evaluate whether to initiate a response. If the concentration decreases, it can be monitored through MNA in the future.O00427 data also exceeded the monitor standard for Vinyl Chloride (0.0176 mg/L) compare with last year (0.0177 mg/L), other test results (O00194 and O00417) have not exceeded standards. The test result of the 2 wells at 981 the Dung-guang area show that O00300 data also continued to exceed the control standard for Trichloroethylene (0.052 mg/L) compare with last year (0.0558 mg/L), O00066 data was much more low than control standard for 1,1-Dichloroethylene (0.0352 mg/L) compare with last year(0.0401 mg/L).Frog-5000 measured trichloroethylene, dichloroethylene and vinyl chloride and other 6 monitoring wells (O00361, O00193, O00338, O00067, O00069 and O00200). None of the screening tests exceeded the control standards. O00338 was detected, 1-Dichloroethylene exceeds the monitoring standard.In the samples of O00066 and O00300, Dehalococcoides sp. accounted for 23% and 3%; Desulfuromonas accounted for 3% and 0%. There are still anaerobic dehalococcus and desulfurization bacteria. analyze the decreasing trend of the concentration through Biochlor, Mann-Kendall, and ARIMA model. Monitored natural attenuation is based on the current attenuation rate and continuously monitored until it is below the control standard, achieving the concept of economy and sustainable environmental protection.
2. According to the "Principles of Periodic Monitoring of Farmland Soil":3 soil samples showed that one of them was between the control and monitoring standards, but there was not upward trend, so it can be reduced to 8 to 10 years for regular tracking again. This year, the agricultural unit collected samples of the crop roots and soil samples at the food crop sampling site of 25 mounds. The crops are all lower than the heavy metal limit standard of crops, so there is no need for soil XRF screening and laboratory standard analysis. This year, according to the "Principles for the review of installation of photovoltaic facilities on contaminated land", the list of 93 agricultural land (24.48 hectares) need to confirm in Hsinchu, which 17 (5.043 hectares) of agricultural land have a willingness, accounting for about 22.7% of the people who have responded.
3. The management of pollution improvement sites:According to the characteristics of each site and the improvement of the established management system, A+-level sites (inspection at least once every 2 weeks, and increased frequency depends on the situation), A-level sites (inspection at least once every 2 weeks), and B-level sites ( Inspect at least once a month) and C-level sites (inspect at least once every 2 months). Since January 110, the total number of inspections so far has been 111 times. During the inspections carring PID equipment (once a season) to measure the SVE exhaust gas and the surrounding air VOCs. Every month, and complete the soil improvement and follow the car for off-site operations in accordance with the prescribed route and timetable.
4. Investigation and management of underground storage tank system: Gas station reporting rate was 100%, according to EPA classification principles for different frequency tracking.The inspections comprises PID/FID detection of four gas stations.Qingyu gas station has FID measurement values that have reached the legal warning value (500 ppmV). The verification work includes 5 of soil sampling analysis(TPH, VOCs), simple well setting and 1 point of groundwater analysis(TPH, VOCs). Are below the regulatory standard. Therefore, Park Gas Station of National Petroleum Corporation was detected to be greater than 500ppmV (warning value). To ensure that the soil is suspected of contamination to conduct excavation and pipeline renewal operations together. No soil contamination was found.
5. Investigation and management of above-ground storage tank systems: This plan has completed on-site inspections of 153 above-ground storage tank systems, which 38 companies have defects, and the main defects are storage tanks have no spill prevention facilities, lack of equipment to prevent omissions, etc. The remaining 88 companies have no shortages, and 27 companies have closed or less than 200 liters and do not need to be listed.
6. Investigation and emergency management: The expenditure rate of emergency management was 18.8％, total funds was NT$75,500 (not taxed). Supporting projects: On July 2nd,Jingguo Road and Qingyu gas station's leak detection and gas test, September 9th, Qingyu gas station soil Geoprobe sampling (The gravel is not good for manual sampling, so apply to emergency response costs to support Geoprobe sampling).
7. Achievements of propaganda activity: Complete 1 meeting for site and 1 meeting for Seed teacher of environmental education, 2 legal propaganda session, 5 campus promotion, 1 Soil and water animation production.