This plan is based on the "Operational Procedures for Environmental Protection Agencies Handling Pollution Complaints Cases" issued by the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan, and the key points of performance evaluation and evaluation of local environmental protection agencies for public nuisance complaints. It accepts various complaints from the public and shortens the processing time . Strengthen the professional training of case acceptance personnel and on-site inspectors to improve the satisfaction of government administration.
The implementation period of this plan is from March 1, 2011 to February 28, 2011. For the statistics and assessment business part of the complaint, the closing time of the complaint case and the coherence or representativeness of the data are considered. The statistics of the complaint and assessment data are up to 110 years. December. The overall progress in the implementation of this year's plan is 100%.The summary is as follows：
A. Acceptance and control of public nuisance cases
1. Cooperate with the public nuisance reporting and intelligence case center to set up a special acceptance unit to handle and control public nuisance complaints. From January to December 2011, there were 2,445 complaints and 818 derivative re-examinations; an average of 6.7 cases were accepted every day, and the daily derivative re-examination was added. 8.9 pieces on average.
2. For public complaint cases, locate the pollution source daily, establish a pollution source database and audit record sheet, and enter the public nuisance complaint system and enter the environmental inspection and punishment control system (EEMS) according to the instructions of the authorities.
3. Before the 10th of each month, report the statistics, processing and analysis report of the previous month's petition cases.
4. Conduct a monthly telephone survey on the satisfaction of petitioners for the assessment indicators of public nuisance complaints, and submit the survey data to the agency for reference within the 10th day of the following month. From January to December 2011, a total of 1,406 cases could be investigated, 1,198 cases had been investigated, accounting for 85%, and 208 cases could not be investigated, accounting for 15%. Among the cases that have been investigated (1198 cases), 55.3% and 35.7% were very satisfied and satisfied respectively, and among the cases that could not be investigated (208 cases), 94.2% were not answered three times.
B. Active inspection and inspection operations (statistical period from March 110 to January 111)
1. 10 locations were selected to set up time-lapse photography equipment in the waste disposal sites. 133 cases have been carried out. A total of 47 violations have been found, 11 of which have clear license plates and all have been reported to the Tribunal, and 5 cases are yet to be reported to the Tribunal .
2. The existing cameras were monitored on the public land at No. 2-2, Fengsheng Section, and No. 17-1, Fengsheng Section, Taitung City. During the monitoring process, no waste was found to be discarded by the perpetrator.
3. Assisted in the inspection of raw poultry and livestock manure, and seized 15 cases in total, 3 cases were handed over to the Agricultural Division after being judged to be non-raw livestock manure, 1 case was revoked, and 11 cases were imposed with a fine of 840,000 yuan. Cut off about 122 tons of raw livestock manure into cultivated land for use.
4. Schedule and perform inspections on illegal advertisements or resource recycling self-employed individuals every week
5. To meet the needs of petition cases, the public nuisance petition system has screened out cases of repeated petitions and odours. Two odour tests have been carried out. The test results are that the test value of Huang Guanwei (livestock manure composting field) is 12, which meets the emission standard (30). ; The detection value of Yifeng Ranch is ND, which meets the emission standard (30).
6. One piece of water quality sampling, testing and analysis was carried out in this project: the object of this test was Rifeng Animal Farm, but its wastewater treatment unit did not release water at that time, so the water sampling test was carried out in the final sedimentation tank, and the biochemical oxygen demand was measured. Quantity (BOD) was 498mg/L, chemical oxygen demand (COD) was 945mg/L, suspended solids (SS) was 857mg/L, and ammonia nitrogen (NH3-N) was 298mg/L. However, the water quality protection department of the ranch confirmed that the content of the permit document did not approve the water quality standard of the unit, and only the original wastewater water quality stipulated a limited value. Therefore, this test can be used as a reference for the subsequent operation and management of the ranch sewage treatment plant.
7. Has assisted the agency to update 1 GIS investigation, reporting and positioning field system, and updated the map data to the latest version.
C. Improve the quality of petition cases
1. The education and training of special personnel has been processed for 1 session for 2 hours.
2. 3 sessions of planned education and training have been conducted, namely 1. Odor detection and case sharing, 2. Telephone etiquette and public complaints handling skills, 3. Air odor prevention and livestock farm inspection practices, a total of 8 hours have been completed.
3. Repeated complaints and major pollution cases or cases designated by the agency, a total of 16 pollution sources in 110 years have been counted, classified according to the persistence of pollution, and a report on the follow-up tracking of pollution sources and improvement countermeasures is presented.
4. Hold a monthly complaint tracking control review meeting to discuss the improvement measures and follow-up investigation progress of cases that have not been closed as of the previous month, so as to improve the speed of closing cases and the quality of case handling.
D. Cooperate with the Environmental Protection Administration of the Executive Yuan to control and assess the business
1. According to the evaluation criteria of the program’s performance evaluation index “Environmental Law Enforcement and Pollution Complaint Handling Effectiveness” listed by the Environmental Protection Agency, “Average time for on-site handling of public nuisance complaints”, “Average key file closing time”, “Satisfaction survey rate” ”, “Satisfaction survey results” and other four items are work execution standards (total score 5 points). 110 As of the end of December, the performance self-assessment scored 4.9 points.
2. According to the air quality maintenance and improvement work of the Environmental Protection Agency, implement the performance evaluation indicators related to public complaints "Green Life for All - Pollution Management of People's Livelihood Concerns". Three items, including "the rate of legal punishment in open-air burning cases", are the work execution standards (total score 3.6 points). As of the end of December 2011, the performance self-assessment scored 3.21 points.
E. Other administrative cooperation
Perform related administrative tasks, including making uniforms, providing laborers to perform general physical health checks, providing monthly press releases, and news materials such as government Facebook and TTpush broadcasts.