The implementation period of the "2021 Penghu County Low-Carbon Sustainable Home Construction Promotion Plan" is from January 22, 2021 to November 30, 2021. The main tasks include the submission of greenhouse gas control implementation plans, low-carbon Effective management and examination of sustainable homes, construction of low-carbon communities, handling of low-carbon sustainable homes publicity activities, greenhouse gas inventory and declaration operations, publishing 2 press releases per month, and other business-related publicity and administrative work. As of November 30, 2021, various tasks will be carried out as follows:
1. Promoting the implementation of greenhouse gas control plans and the management and examination of implementation results
(1) In accordance with the "Greenhouse Gas Reduction and Management Law", this plan evaluates the current situation of greenhouse gas emissions in the jurisdiction, the way to promote mitigation strategies, the implementation of greenhouse gas reduction and the construction of low-carbon sustainable homes, and aims at the county's 2018-2020 The implementation results of the first phase of the "Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan" and the review report were written. The overall achievement rate was 90.2%. The details of the unfinished plan were reviewed and analyzed, mainly because the subsidy funds were exhausted and the public did not take the initiative to apply.
(2) In order to promote the county's low-carbon sustainable policy, five experts and scholars were specially selected to serve as members of the "Penghu County Low-Carbon Sustainable Home Promotion Project Office Advisory Committee" to effectively integrate the various bureaus of the county government to promote low-carbon sustainable actions The results of the project, and then develop the work of promoting the county's low-carbon sustainable work promotion strategy.
(3) The "Promotion of Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plan Interagency Coordination and Integration Meeting" was originally scheduled to be held on May 25. Due to the escalating epidemic situation and the issuance of a third-level alert across the country, it has been postponed. Follow-up passed the resolution of the second work progress supervision and review meeting on June 8, and the cross-bureau meeting will be held after the epidemic is lifted.
(4) On September 3, 2021, in the conference room on the second floor of the Environmental Protection Bureau, the "Meeting on Promoting Inter-bureau Coordination and Integration of Greenhouse Gas Control Implementation Plans" was held. Through this meeting, in addition to letting all bureaus know about the 2021 project office Operation, and focus on the county's low-carbon sustainable governance plan, the implementation results of the highlights, and the revision and update of the implementation progress for the 93 powers and responsibilities, so that the 2021 low-carbon sustainable governance highlights can be fully presented. .
(5) According to the management and examination requirements of the Department of Management, the project office must collect the control and assessment of the low-carbon sustainable plans of all bureaus and log them into the "Low-Carbon Sustainable Home Information Network System Platform" before June 30 and December 31 System, this plan has been reported to the low-carbon sustainable home information website, and a total of 3 communities have been established and 5 activities have been held.
2. Continue to promote the certification and rating system and build villages (communities) that have obtained rating certification
(1) The planning team assists in the construction and promotion of low-carbon sustainable action projects based on the characteristics, development potential and community needs of each community in recent years. This year, at least 2 villages or communities that have obtained bronze certification or above are required to provide guidance and assistance. Low-carbon sustainable action projects, and meet the construction performance indicators set by the Environmental Protection Agency annually - ecological greening. Since March, interviews have been conducted in communities that have obtained bronze certification in 2019. After discussing with 5 bronze-level communities, there are currently no suitable construction sites except Fengguili, Hujingli, and Weilili. In addition, Yu Chaoyangli was unable to cooperate due to the extrapolation project of the kitchen. In the follow-up, two communities including Caiyuanli and Xingrenli were selected to set up demonstration sites, and selected to promote wall vegetation or hedgerow action projects, with a total green area of 32.512 m2. Let residents get a comfortable living environment, and achieve the goal of green energy saving and urban cooling.
(2) In addition, this project needs to assist one village in the jurisdiction area that has obtained the certification of bronze level or above to handle climate change adaptation related training. This plan first invited Wu Xinping, director of the Housewives Alliance Environmental Protection Foundation, to handle climate change adaptation on April 14. Related P＆P lectures focused on Civic Power Plant as the theme, giving priority to raising public awareness of the development of renewable energy. A total of 37 people participated. The follow-up committee, Mr. Dalin Yuanli from Nanshe, assisted a community (Dingwan Village) to construct a demonstration solar photovoltaic system, and initially implemented the on-site survey and evaluation on August 17. After full communication with the village chief, it was held in Dingwan on October 7. The four-eye well in the bay and the flower trellis in Qixing Mountain have respectively constructed a solar photovoltaic energy storage system and a modular solar photovoltaic system to provide the community with lighting at night.
(3) This year, at least 2 villages (communities) in the county need to participate in the evaluation of low-carbon sustainable homeland certification by the Environmental Protection Agency and obtain bronze certification. As of November, in order to prepare for future county-level and township-level upgrades and comply with the evaluation method, 4 communities have been selected for bronze-level submission this year, namely Dongweili, Suogangli, and Jiaomei Village and Chima Village, currently 4 communities have obtained bronze certification.
(4) In order to understand the follow-up maintenance of community subsidy construction projects, 108 years of community follow-up and verification records must be submitted to your bureau for future reference this year, and the verification ratio must reach 80%. The plan has sent a list of 2019 subsidy communities and a checklist of subsidy items to your bureau for approval on March 22. A total of 8 communities have been checked (Caiyuanli, Guangmingli, Huxi Village, Dingwan Village, Chengbei Village, Er Kan Village, Xiaomen Village, Zhonghe Village), the verification rate reached 100%. The current construction situation is generally good, but the 4 communities (vegetable garden, Guangming, Huxi, and Chengbei) have no funds to replace plants, replant fruits and vegetables, and lack of water due to engineering construction. The communities plan to replant these communities next year. seasonal plants.
(5) Approve and appropriate the review fees for certification and rating operations, and be responsible for staff operations in accordance with the "Low-Carbon Sustainable Homes Rating Promotion Plan", and assist the county's low-carbon sustainable homes certification and rating committee in the written review and silver-level on-site survey work; And according to the needs of promoting the rating system, convene technical exchanges, cross-office coordination, life circle business contacts and other related meetings (or written official documents) to conduct confirmation meetings to confirm the certification rating review results. According to the resolution of the 2nd work review meeting on June 8, the audit fee for the bronze-level certification community submitted this year has been settled and approved at the end of September, and the total audit fee is 13,000 yuan.
(6) The objects of the 2021 Bronze Certification are Caiyuanli in Magong City, Xiweili in Magong City, Huxi Village in Huxi Township, Dingwan Village in Huxi Township, and Zhonghe Village in Qimei Township. Originally, the inspections were carried out by the members of the Eastern Living Circle. This year, the environmental protection bureaus of the counties and cities will conduct their own inspections. The co-organizers of this project completed the site survey work from May to June. The maintenance and operation are in good condition, and it is agreed to maintain the bronze certification grade.
3. Propaganda activities
(1) In order to make units at all levels understand the policy of low-carbon sustainable homes, the six major operational functions, and the certification and rating system, this year, combined with the villages with excellent performance in certification and evaluation, we will conduct education related to climate change and the construction of a low-carbon sustainable society For training or low-carbon observation and publicity activities, 3 levels of publicity activities have been handled so far, with a total of 121 participants.
(2) 120 publicity materials have been purchased for use in the event to promote the concept of low-carbon sustainability.
4. Declaration of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
(1) This plan needs to carry out the on-site inspection of the county's greenhouse gas declaration, complete the "emission sources of greenhouse gas emissions that should be checked and registered" to confirm the registration list that should be checked in the county's jurisdiction and confirm whether there are additions or deletions in the jurisdiction Public and private places. In Penghu County, only Jianshan Power Plant is the first batch of declaration objects. According to Article 4 of the Management Measures, before the end of August each year, the inventory and verification of the entire site (plant) emissions in the previous year should be completed and uploaded. material. In response to the epidemic alert this year, the deadline was extended to the end of September. Therefore, the plan went to the power plant on October 8, 2010 to conduct an on-site inspection to confirm whether the coefficients quoted in the inspection report were correct. The main difference is that this year the Ministry of Economic Affairs The Bureau of Energy did not announce the electricity emission factor before September, so this year's external electricity consumption factor is also calculated using the 108-year electricity emission factor. After the on-site inspection, the plan went to the National Greenhouse Gas Logging Platform on the same day to conduct an online data review. All the data met the specifications, and the review result was passed.
(2) According to the annual performance regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency, check the emission source emission data and related facility information (including managed and unregulated objects), where the unregulated objects are based on the discharge scale (including direct + indirect emissions)1 10,000 tons of CO2e/year to 25,000 tons of CO2e/year, mainly including manufacturing, residential and commercial departments, and transportation departments. A total of at least 5 companies have been checked. If it is confirmed that the relevant database exceeds 7,000 tons of CO2e/year, it still does not meet the relevant scoring requirements Those who need to submit the list to the Ministry according to the control requirements.
(3) Based on the above, due to the simple industrial structure of the county, except for the emission scale of Jianshan thermal power plant, the annual emission of other industries is less than 7,000 tons of CO2e. Therefore, this plan selects 15 of the top 10 emission sources within the jurisdiction, unlisted operators, and Jianshan Power Plant for inspection, as evidence of local control needs. At present, 10 fixed pollution source discharge license operators have completed the inspection of discharge source operation, discharge-related facilities and related data, including Qimei Power Plant in Penghu District of Taipower, Wangan Power Plant in Penghu District of Taipower, Binsen Enterprise Co., Ltd., Changyi Ready-mixed Concrete Co., Ltd., Huayong Ready-mixed Concrete Co., Ltd., Longfeng Ready-mixed Concrete Co., Ltd., Heshun Enterprises, Quanyao Engineering Co., Ltd., Taiyong Enterprises Cement Ready-mixed Concrete Factory, Penghu Branch of the Armed Forces General Hospital Attached to public clinics, etc.; 4 unlisted businesses including Bantian Bird Boutique B&B, Viagra's Home B&B, Laundry Laundry Self-service Laundry, Dexter Laundry, etc.; and Taiwan Power Co., Ltd. Jianshan Power Generation that meets the emission scale factories, a total of 15 times.
5. Release of press release
A total of 20 press releases are required, and 20 have been issued as of November.
6. Progress inspection and supervision meeting
In order to review the effectiveness of the implementation of this plan, at least 3 progress review and supervision meetings have been held this year, and a total of 3 sessions have been held so far.