For the recycled items audit recognized organization (recycled electronic items and wasteful material categorization) – the special project schematized as below (hereafter as the project) for a two years of continuation, the project execution period arise from Jan 01, 2021 until Dec 31, 2022, with the audit context including the below: recycling quantity/managed level, operation procedure, environmental and accounting process. The work summary is as below for the project.
1. As for the audit and certification of waste products during the period, the audit and certification of waste TVs of various types of waste electronic appliances is 2,428,149 sets (the audit and certification of waste CRT TVs is 811,951 sets, and the audit and certification of waste LCD (below 27 inches) TVs 141,685 sets, 1,474,513 sets of waste LCD (above 27 inches) TV sets), 1,022,263 sets of waste refrigerators, 1,106,852 sets of waste washing machines, and 2,525,569 sets of waste air conditioners , the number of audits and certifications for waste electric fans was 332,271 units, and the total number of audits and certifications for waste electronic appliances was 7,415,104 units. Waste information items include 2,425,800 waste monitors (103,607 waste CRT monitors, 2,322,193 waste LCD monitors), 1,992,087 waste mainframes (Class A, B, C and D), waste portable computers - waste notes 458,317 laptops, 179,063 waste portable computers-tablet computers, 709,055 waste printers and 720,210 waste keyboards. The total audit and certification volume of various waste information products is 6,484,532 sets. Statistical audit and certification of missing parts and waste products, a total of 46,553 kg of waste electronic appliances, including 10,150 kg of waste LCD TVs, 36,213 kg of waste refrigerators and 190 kg of waste washing machines, a total of 130 kg of waste information products, including waste LCD Monitor 130 kg.
2. During the implementation period, a total of 8,885 operation procedure checks were carried out, with a total of 250 unqualified cases. Among them, 227 cases of abnormalities occurred in the "audit and certification facilities" project, accounting for about 2.55%. Under the guidance of this plan, the subsidized institutions shall perform CCTV camera system and lens maintenance at least once a month, and evaluate the feasibility of setting up an uninterruptible power supply system, and arrange CCTV maintenance operations for abnormalities that occur three times in a row. This kind of abnormality occurred on average 0.67 times per month per factory in 2019, and dropped to 0.43 times in 2022. The frequency of abnormalities has been gradually reduced, and we have continued to provide guidance and tracking
3.This project proceed with environmental safety work once a month, with total of 432 sets of environmental safety audit work. The audit has resulted with higher incidents of unqualified fire-fighting with total of 4 times, all of the above have proceed with improvement methodologies accordingly.
4.During the period of this project, all the supported organization have not had incidents such as recycled material or other wasted items with inventory quantity exceeding three months of production quantity, with all the inventory have all completed their operation without delay nor has anything being un-cleared. On the other hand, the outflow and car-following checking up, two sites check up and final management site check up with total of 72 sessions without any abnormalities.
5.This project has proceeded with accounting audit through accounting firm in regards to the monthly inventory corresponding to the accounting formalities without any major abnormalities.
6.This project regulates a monthly report with the managed accredited recycled quantity, managed quantity, unqualified standard quality, abnormal incidents with data analysis and tracking report before 15th of each month, and two months result analysis reports to be presented every two monthly before 15th of the odd-numbered month and present to the Environment Bureau.
7.This project execution period has total of abnormal incidents of 592 cases from all the supported organizations with the below summary,
(1)There were a total of 114 major abnormal events, with "Environmental Protection and Industrial Safety - Refrigerant Leakage Times Exceeding the Standard Number of Days (3 times/day)" and "Refrigerant Recovery Not Up to Manual Specifications" as the highest proportion of the total number of abnormal events, accounting for 49% respectively % and 15%. For major abnormal events that occur in subsidized institutions, this plan will be reported to the Environmental Protection Agency in accordance with the provisions of the manual, and will be counted/deducted depending on the abnormal situation. A total of 27 abnormal points were recorded for each subsidized institution due to a major abnormality that violated the provisions of the audit and certification operation manual; for the amount of deduction in violation of regulations, a total of 213 waste CRT TV sets and waste LCD TV sets were deducted from waste electronic appliances and waste information. 38 refrigerators (more than 27 inches), 763 waste refrigerators, 13 waste washing machines, 1,141 waste air conditioners, 8 waste electric fans, 5 waste LCD monitors, 9 waste A-type mainframes, and waste notebook computers 5 sets, 5 waste tablet computers, 5 waste printers, 5 waste keyboards.
(2)A total of 478 general abnormal events, of which CCTV abnormal times accounted for the highest ratio of total abnormal times, accounting for about 75%. In this project, CCTV noise and angle deviation accounted for the highest proportion, which is due to the subsidized organization's CCTV system line abnormality , and CCTV system lines and connectors are old, loose lines and poor contact and other factors. In addition to complying with the audit certification manual, this plan checks that subsidized institutions conduct CCTV maintenance once a month under the witness of auditors; in addition, in case of three malfunctions in the subsidized institution in the same month, the equipment manufacturer must be invited to the factory for maintenance Maintenance can reduce the occurrence of abnormalities.
8. In order to check the rigor of the audit and certification process, and to check whether the audited personnel are actually performing operations in accordance with the procedures of the audit and certification operation manual, this plan formulates an internal audit system to improve suggestions in a timely manner, and implements the spirit of the ISO 9000 quality management system to ensure Audit and certification operation execution quality. Internal audits were completed during the implementation of this plan: a total of 4 rounds of system audits were performed, and no audit defects were found; a total of 24 audits were performed in the implementation interviews, and the audit defects were mainly: materials not placed in accordance with regulations, messy work areas and colleagues Operational procedures and explanations should be strengthened; CCTV checks have been carried out for a total of 120 spot checks, and no missing checks have been found; cloud video spot checks have been performed for a total of 24 sessions; in addition, since September 2011, a total of 16 sessions of mechanical processing enhanced checks have been carried out, and a total of 4 missing items have been found. item. In addition, for the project quality inspection, a total of 24 on-site inspections without warning were completed during the period, and the defects were mainly caused by materials not placed in accordance with regulations; a total of 432 CCTV spot checks were carried out during the period, and no inspection defects were found.
9.During the implementation of this plan, 36 new auditors have completed the 40-hour (above) training course in accordance with the norms. In addition, all personnel have been trained on February 18, 2021, November 20, 2021 and March 111. Accounting audit education training, 110-year professional training and 111-year professional training will be held on the 12th, and at least 2 hours of irregular meeting training will be held every month.
10. During the implementation period, the quantity of non-conformity acceptable waste products inspected is as follows: waste electronic appliances, a total of 776 waste CRT TV sets, 174 waste LCD TV sets (below 27 inches), 1,854 waste LCD TV sets (over 27 inches), waste refrigerators 1,141 sets, 1,056 sets of waste washing machines, 824 sets of waste air conditioners and 395 sets of waste electric fans. 7 sets of waste mainframe C, 110 sets of waste portable computers - waste notebook computers, 82 sets of waste portable computers - waste tablet computers, 178 sets of waste printers and 357 sets of waste keyboards. 3,154 units, totaling 2,758,889 yuan in expenditures for waste electronic appliances and waste information materials funds
11.During the implementation period, 45,153 waste TV sets, 83,237 waste refrigerators, 57,053 waste washing machines and 121,866 waste air conditioners were inspected for reverse recycling of waste four machines. tower
12.Administration support and accommodation
(1)This plan cooperates with the review of the application for qualification change of subsidized institutions in the recyclable waste treatment industry. During the implementation period, a total of 3 on-site survey operations were completed, and a total of 45 written review operations were completed.
(2)In terms of tracking and investigating the waste flow and cleanup situation in the factory area of the subsidized organization operators who intend to revoke or abolish, during the implementation of this plan, no subsidized organization operators intend to revoke or abolish their qualifications, and have continued to cooperate with the investigation.
(3)To correspond with the “CCTV online connection system and quantitative equipment connection” propelled by Environmental Bureau, and assist with relevant operation.
(4)This plan continues to cooperate with the implementation of waste products that do not meet the acceptable standards and foreign industrial waste that should be recycled in the audit and certification system, and develop relevant foreign waste that should be recycled to enter the audit and certification system.
(5)During the implementation of this plan, check the incoming status of waste TV sets, waste monitors, waste refrigerators, waste air conditioners, etc. of subsidized institutions, and calculate the monthly refrigerant and phosphor recycling volume, and compile statistics Relevant audit results are included in the monthly audit and certification volume report.
(6)This plan is to assist in the revision of the audit and certification operation manual. At present, we are working on the revision of waste product acceptance and inspection operations, advanced derivatives entry and exit operations, the removal mechanism of high-risk subsidized institutions, simplified CCTV interpretation operations, and stricter related penalties. Revise the content, hoping to refine and strengthen the audit certification operation and management.
13.Other control mechanism and execution result
(1)The control center adopts on-site non-warning inspections, cloud video inspections, CCTV random judgments, anti-fraud measures for audit schedules (irregular rotation), auditors’ daily inspection mechanisms (community software, information control, direct interviews), and establishes a cycle Anti-corruption control of project executive personnel by means of internal control management, CCTV internal control interpretation, and implementation of emergency response measures (work consultation, transfer or dismissal)
(2)This project also uses historical data, and uses big data to analyze indicators such as the weight of various waste products and unit key products, check the rationality of the manufacturing process and the reasonable unit weight drop point, and conduct irregular on-site inspections for the treatment industry. Abnormalities and missing points in each processing industry are documented and recorded. If abnormalities are found, personnel will be sent to the factory to understand the reasons and brought into supervision and control.
14.Additional promised items with its execution result
(1) The "Waste Electronic Appliances and Waste Information Products Category Auditing and Certification Operation Platform" has been established, focusing on the pictorial guide of acceptance standards, relevant regulations, other matters to be followed, relevant facility regulations, common abnormalities and deficiencies of subsidized institutions, and disposal methods. The establishment possibility of "Smart Dashboard" includes: the basic information of the operator, the amount of home appliances and information certification, the ratio of home appliances and information assets, the inventory of home appliances and information, and the amount of refrigerant production. Through the display of various data, Intuitively present the current recycling status of subsidized organizations, which facilitates the formulation of relevant policies, and will allow the Environmental Protection Agency to grasp the latest recycling status in the future.
(2)This plan continues to use historical data to establish an early warning mechanism, introduce "waste product unit weight analysis", "key product unit weight analysis" and "audit certification operation manual specification conformity analysis" to establish a grading risk management system for subsidized institutions, as the recipient Subsidy agency control mechanism. This plan has continuously collected the unit weight of waste products from various subsidized organizations, and analyzed the unit weight of each waste product during the implementation period to reduce audit risks.
(3)This project improves the interpretation function of CCTV and guides the subsidized organization to set up the "electronic fence intelligent interpretation" system. It is planned according to the necessary path for vehicles entering and exiting the subsidized organization and the temporary storage area for harmful objects and spindle components. It is expected to be able to enter the factory with the processing industry , Check and compare the factory record sheet to confirm the conformity between the import and export declaration data and the "electronic fence intelligent interpretation" system. If any discrepancy is found, check the CCTV monitoring screen to confirm again to ensure that the subsidy is received during the non-audit certification period Control the entry and exit status of institutions and strengthen the management mechanism.