The overall project can be included Groundwater regular monitoring, Monitoring of groundwater restricted areas and test certification business in Dongguang and Xiangshan industrial area; Site inspection and management; Soil pollution potential investigation for storage tank system; Regular monitoring of farmland, Emergency response investigation, advocacy and administrative work. The results of each work are summarized below:
1. Groundwater pollution monitoring, investigation and well management: This year, the number of outward appearance inspections, 13 out-of-the-way maintenance operations were carried out and 5 wells for non-monitoring purposes were used to abolish, 6 wells were repaired, 13 wells were washed. During the wet season (September), 4 wells were sampled, and the test results showed that the trichlorethylene (0.0243 mg/L) in the O00358 monitoring well did not exceed the monitoring standard, and the O00194 trichlorethylene 0.137 mg/L and O00427 chloride ethylene 0.0221 mg/L If the control standard is exceeded or the concentration of a single well rises, it is recommended to continue monitoring, and then evaluate whether to initiate a response depending on the concentration change or implement a monitoring natural decay method at the cost of a routine soil and water plan application. The test result of the 2 wells at 981 the Dung-guang area show that O00300 data was much more low than control standard for Trichloroethylene compare with last year, O00066 data was much more low than control standard for 1,1-Dichloroethylene compare with last year.Frog-5000 measured trichloroethylene, dichloroethylene and vinyl chloride and other 10 monitoring wells (O00066、O00300、O00193、O00338、O00067、O00069、O00197、O00200、O00361、O00341). None of the screening tests exceeded the control standards. The land related Fengxing Company regularly monitored O00300 and O00066 for 6 years and EOS single well injection. Fengxing Company set up 2 new drug injection wells on July 23, and on August 4 The first groundwater sampling at O00066 and O00300 was lower than the control standard. On October 1, EOS injection(190 kg/well) were performed, and the second groundwater sampling on November 7 was lower than the standard.For the regular monitoring part of the Xiangshan Industrial Zone, because the "Groundwater Pollution Source Management and Improvement Plan in the Xiangshan Area" has completed the improvement and monitoring work in June 2011, the latest (March 111) TCE and 1,1-DCE They are all controlled below the control standard. At present, the plan has carried out groundwater verification work in 4 areas, and the verification results show that all 4 times are lower than the groundwater control standard.It is recommended to apply for the announcement of delisting, and within 2 years from the delisting date, groundwater monitoring should be carried out once a year during the high water season to ensure the change of groundwater quality concentration.This year, a total of 23 groundwater restricted areas and nearby private wells at No. 981 in the Dongguang Section, and 17 groundwater restricted areas and nearby private wells in the Xiangshan Industrial Zone have been conducted regular visits and publicity for safe water use.
2. This plan "Crop Pollution Monitoring Control and Investigation". In the first half of 2022, 11 farmlands were collected, of which 2 farmland cadmium crops exceeded the limit standard. Further analysis of soil samples showed that it was lower than the farmland soil monitoring Standard; in the second half of the year, 11 farmlands were collected, and the current crop test results are all qualified.In order to cooperate with the "Principles for the Review of the Installation of Solar Photovoltaic Facilities on Contaminated Lands", this year, we will continue to take stock of the willingness to install photovoltaic facilities on agricultural land in the past. Currently, there are 93 farmlands (24.48 hectares) that can be promoted, and a total of 285 land owners need to be confirmed. , As of November 30, 100% of the people in this city have responded, and 11 of them (5.18 hectares) are willing to install photoelectric facilities. The hills of the people are mainly located in the Xiangya section and Shuxia section of Xiangshan District. Sporadic in the Zhongxiao section. At present, 8 farmlands totaling 1.57 hectares have applied for the installation of photoelectric facilities, covering an area of 15,683 m2.
3. The management of pollution improvement sites:According to the characteristics of each site and the improvement of the established management system, A+-level sites (inspection at least once every 2 weeks, and increased frequency depends on the situation), A-level sites (inspection at least once every 2 weeks), and B-level sites ( Inspect at least once a month) and C-level sites (inspect at least once every 2 months). During the inspections carring PID equipment (once a season) to measure the SVE exhaust gas and the surrounding air VOCs. Every month, and complete the soil improvement and follow the car for off-site operations in accordance with the prescribed route and timetable.
4. This plan has completed the verification of 3 polluted sites - National Hsinchu Gas Station, Xingxiong Industrial Co., Ltd. and four restricted use areas in Xiangshan (Lot No. 731, No. 809, No. 832-2, No. 920 of Ren'ai Section) Operation, among which the national Hsinchu gas station verification is the second verification of the site, so the relevant verification fees will be paid by the polluter National Company, and the soil pollution verification operation will be completed on April 26, 2022. The concentration of TPH is lower than the soil pollution control standard, and has been removed from the list; Xingxiong Industrial Co., Ltd. actually implemented the soil pollution verification operation on March 24, 2022. It was found that the concentration of heavy metal pollution in the soil still exceeded the control standard. On June 23, it was announced as a controlled site; the four restricted areas in Xiangshan were actually implemented on September 26, 2022. The groundwater pollution verification operation was completed, showing that the VOCs were all lower than the second-class groundwater pollution control standards. Land numbers 981-1, 981-2, 981-5, and 981-7 of the Dongguang section were verified from November 28 to 29, 2022.
5. Investigation and management of underground storage tank system: Gas station reporting rate was 100%, according to EPA classification principles for different frequency tracking.The inspections comprises PID/FID detection of four gas stations.Selected 5 stations (Zhengtang Gas Station, National Jingguo Gas Station, Gongyuan Gas Station, National Minsheng Road Gas Station and Jialong Gas Station) for leak detection pipe function test and oil and gas detection operations, and the test results were all lower than 250 ppmV
6. This plan is to complete the 20 above-ground storage tank systems and storage container businesses in the jurisdiction by the end of November 2022, and conduct on-site inspections on the compliance of groundwater pollution prevention facilities and monitoring equipment regulations to confirm whether the pollution prevention facilities are set up in accordance with the management regulations and monitoring equipment. In addition, for those missing after the current survey in the past (110) year, the post-improvement review operation was carried out. Before November 2022, 35 improvements have been completed and re-inspection operations have been completed.
7. Investigation and management of above-ground storage tank systems: This plan has completed on-site inspections of 153 above-ground storage tank systems, which 38 companies have defects, and the main defects are storage tanks have no spill prevention facilities, lack of equipment to prevent omissions, etc. The remaining 88 companies have no shortages, and 27 companies have closed or less than 200 liters and do not need to be listed.
8. The concentration of cadmium in the rice in the simultaneous sampling of land numbers 674, 695, and 696 in the oo section of Hsinchu City exceeded the limit standard, and the full amount of heavy metals in the farmland soil was immediately analyzed at one point.
9. As of December 6, 2022, a total of 24 cases were received. The overall review and review method is based on the principle of on-site survey and written review, and is carried out in accordance with the Soil and Groundwater Pollution Remediation Law and Articles 8 and 9. Qianwan Company, which found potential pollution, carried out 5 points of soil pollution verification operations, and showed that 2 points of lead and copper exceeded the monitoring standard but lower than the control standard, and continued tracking is required.
10. Achievements of propaganda activity: Complete 2 solar power publicity sessions,1 meeting for site and 1 meeting for Seed teacher of environmental education, 2 legal propaganda session, 5 campus promotion, 1 Local Environmental Education and Publicity Activities.