The summary of the implementation results of the work of this plan is as follows:
( 1 ) Licensing and control operations
1. Till December 15, a total of 10 applications for various types of operation permits were submitted in this city, 6 applications (changes) for operation permits and 4 extensions of permits.
2. There are 48 operating permits for fixed pollution sources in this city . According to the contract, 25 operating permits should be spot-checked this year. Till December 15 this year, 30 license checks have been completed with the work completion rate 100%.
( 2 ) Examination and verification of emission declaration
1. Need to declare the number of emissions in 2022 is 4 factories and 16 cases, which include 2 factories in the first batch and 2 factories in the second batch.
2. The pollutants in the year 2021 are 1.765 tons of granular pollutants, 5.909 tons of sulfur oxides, and nitrogen oxides 79.905 tons and 70.899 tons of volatile organic compounds .
( 3 ) Data maintenance update and expansion operations
1. The project contract needs to update and maintain 70 cases in the database QA/QC operations. Till December 15, 2022, a total of 237 cases of on-site survey and update of public and private place data and database data update and filing operations have been completed with the completion rate 100 %.
2.After the update, Chiayi City has 232 public and private sites for fixed pollution sources, 261 operating processes, 839 pollution sources, 133 control equipment, 161 discharge pipes, 401 storage tanks, and 19 dumps .
3. The amount of air pollution managed by the jurisdiction after the update of process pollution emissions is 17.37 tons/year for granular pollutants, 13.48 tons/year for sulfur oxides, and nitrogen oxides. 99.92 tons/year of pollutants, 147.97 tons/year of volatile organic compounds , and 33.19 tons/year of carbon monoxide .
( 4 ) Collection of air pollution charges
1. This year's working group cooperates with the factory inspection operations, and has a total of 75 public and private places within the jurisdiction that should be levied air pollution fees, including 59 companies that declare air pollution fees for sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides, and 58 companies that declare air pollution fees for volatile organic compounds and 64 companies that declare granular substances.
2. For the declaration of volatile organic compounds, the declaration and payment amount of the declaration industry is the highest of about 62.3% paid by the Solvent Chemicals Division of Taiwan Petroleum Corporation (Shares) Corporation.
3. The payment status of the declaration materials from the first quarter of 2019 to the fourth quarter of 2022, the total paid-in amount in the past three years is $NTD 3,975,967, and the average annual income is 1,325,322 dollars. The actual income in 2021 was 1,869,922 dollars.
( 5 ) Checking operation of air pollution fee
1. As of December 15, 2022, 40 on-site inspections of SOx /NOx, 43 on-site inspections of VOCs, and 42 inspections of particulate matter were conducted with the work completion rate 100%.
2. As of December 15th, 125 companies have been checked, of which 2 companies found that the amount of activity was wrong after checking, and the system was reviewed and corrected. The remaining 123 companies did not find any flaw situations.
( 6 ) Fixed source inspection control and testing operations
1. As of December 15, a total of 706 checkups and inspections have been performed. Among them, there were 432 inspections and 274 inspections. As for the inspection operation, the factory inspections are currently in good condition. In the part of audit operations, active audits accounted for 47%, followed by fugitive audits accounting for 20 %. If the statistics are based on petition inspections, 39% are regulated and 61 % are not regulated.
2. As of December 15, the planning team has completed (1) 1 flue gas inspection and testing operation for public and private places under its jurisdiction. ; (2) We have performed a relative accuracy test and check operation once, and this operation is scheduled to be carried out on June 29 for incineration plant M01 Process P001 discharge pipeline sampling test.; (3) Gas -oil ratio/ air leakage detection at gas stations has been carried out for 2 stations.; ( 4) Execution of equipment components 1,000 points of relevant inspection.
( 7 ) Stationary Pollution Source Licensing and Air Pollution Fee Publicity Briefing Session
1.This year's meeting was held on April 28, 2022, in the meeting room on the 4th floor of the Chiayi Business Office of Taiwan Petroleum Corporation.
2.In addition, in order to simplify administration and facilitate the people, the time and burden required for operators to apply for air, water, waste, and poison separately has been reduced, also reducing the limited review resources of the competent authority, and comprehensively inspect the pollution control of the entire plant and respond to the promotion of the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan with the integration policy of one factory.