It is a time-consuming and labor-intensive task to perform ground investigation when a large-scale pollution happens. In order to locate the spread areas of the pollution, this study integrates spatial data collection and processing technologies to help monitor the polluted areas. There are five objectives:
1. Use remote sensing technologies to collect the polluted evidence at least four cases
2. Promote unmanned boat to enhance monitoring missions of locate EPA
3. Establish the evidence collecting systems on the mobile and stationary basis.
4. Collect information about the recent development of remote sensing technologies applied to environmental monitoring in foreign countries
5. Coordinate the training courses for regional and local EPA personnel.