1) Establishment of an online green products shopping site: a) Completed the design of the website system and hardware installation, b)Completed the planning and setting up of the website contents, c)Implemented the website operation and marketing, d)Accomplished business recruitment, e)Accomplished promotion and advertisement of the website.
2) Publication of the Green Buying E-news: a) Completed the drafting of the contents and layout, b)Determined the unit contents and the editing and publication process, c)Published the e-paper and marketing e-DM’s, d)Periodically revised and updated the pages of the E-paper.
3) Promotion activities to encourage businesses and non-governmental organizations to shop on the website: a) Convened five “Green Product and Green Buying Promotion Meetings” for businesses, b) Convened thirteen promotion meetings for non-governmental organizations and the general public, c)Completed the drafting of “Green Co-operative Promotion Plan”, d)Convened the first “study and discussion meeting” for the green co-operative.
4) Assistance in making the “Plan to Encourage Businesses and Non-governmental Organizations to Buy Green”: a) Drafted the introductory pages for the “Plan to Encourage Businesses and Non-governmental Organizations to Buy Green”, b) Designed a brochure to advertise green buying for non-governmental and business organizations, c) Colleted and analyzed the information on the achievements of counties and cities in promoting the green buying for non-governmental organizations.
5) Environmental Hotels Promotion Plan: a) Design and draft of the hotel commendation and contest method, b) Setup and announcement of the promotion website, c) Advertisement and promotion of the Environmental Hotel Contest, d)Collection and analysis of hotel professionals’ opinions.